Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mini skirts and cropped jumpers for autumn! She’ll be freezing. Also the fake accent and laugh is sooo annoying. I actually couldn’t understand some of what she said

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what's up with gemma talbot after seeing her stories shes crying and looks very upset, said jer future has been snatched away. Something to do with lewis or grandma? Not sure..hope she's ok

Reactions: 7
Aww no 🥺 I really like Gemma she’s one of my favourites I really hope she’s okay!!

Reactions: 8
Just watched them.. I actually genuinely really like Gemma. I think she gets treated like tit by Sophie and Lewis so for her sake I hope he has ended things. Seems like a total f*ckboy! Sorry for derailing

Reactions: 7
Aww love Gemma, just watched her stories 😢 my first thought was she’s deciding whether to carry on being an influencer, she’s spoken a few times about her engagement etc not being great lately. But also maybe Lewis or her Granny 💔

Reactions: 5
I think he’s cheated of her granny has died. She seems really cut up about it bless her

Reactions: 2
Yeah she mentioned she feels like her future has been taken from her.. I really hope she’s ok, she seems like such a lovely person I always enjoy her content 💖💖

Reactions: 5
Is anyone watching MAFS UK? I think our gal Sophie looks a lot the Sophie on MAFS! Anyone else see it?

Reactions: 6
Yeah she mentioned she feels like her future has been taken from her.. I really hope she’s ok, she seems like such a lovely person I always enjoy her content 💖💖
She is one of the genuine ones always liked her

Aww love Gemma, just watched her stories 😢 my first thought was she’s deciding whether to carry on being an influencer, she’s spoken a few times about her engagement etc not being great lately. But also maybe Lewis or her Granny 💔
I thought about her gran but when she mentioned future it made me wonder abouy lewis they seemed so good together though so not sure

Reactions: 1
What's your verdict?
I think she shouldn't be an influencer or public on social media, it isn't healthy for her.

She's begging people not to compliment her on her body, because she thinks she will gain weight and then when people don't compliment her anymore she will feel tit about herself.

The issue is she is getting her validation and self esteem from basing her self worth off compliment from randoms on the Internet. A far better coping mechanism would be to work on changing that, rather than attempting to police what compliments people are allowed to give you. (FYI you're still allowed to tell her she's pretty)

She needs therapy, and real friendships. She isn't even good at influencing, I just don't think she gets anything from it and if anything it brings her down.
Poor bugger.

Reactions: 10
Her whole thing is double-standards and hypocrisy.. can't forget the time that she went off cruelly at a follower for innocently asking how to dress for long torso, shorter height people because she resented people making backhanded comments about her bodyshape disguised as asking for advice... and then in her youtube video has a whole section on buying boots when you have thick calves... like what? The goalposts are all over the place

Reactions: 14
Her whole thing is double-standards and hypocrisy.. can't forget the time that she went off cruelly at a follower for innocently asking how to dress for long torso, shorter height people because she resented people making backhanded comments about her bodyshape disguised as asking for advice... and then in her youtube video has a whole section on buying boots when you have thick calves... like what? The goalposts are all over the place
I’m sure she once went off on someone for asking for advice about styling thick calves as well!

Reactions: 8
She is accusing a man of posting an “inappropriate“ video of his daughter because there are more important things happening in the world but it’s ok for her to posts memes, F1 tik toks and stories about her fake hair. She needs a slap in her face. How can men still want to date her if she hates them so much

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is accusing a man of posting an “inappropriate“ video of his daughter because there are more important things happening in the world but it’s ok for her to posts memes, F1 tik toks and stories about her fake hair. She needs a slap in her face. How can men still want to date her if she hates them so much
Not sure I would say a woman highlighting male violence and controlling behaviour 'needs a slap in her face', regardless of how vacuous some of her content can be

Reactions: 11
Not sure I would say a woman highlighting male violence and controlling behaviour 'needs a slap in her face', regardless of how vacuous some of her content can be
is that really male violence? I saw the tik tok video as a joke and I found it funny. Why do people take everything so seriously?

Reactions: 2