Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her abdomen area doesn't look good.☹ soz.
Trying to get V Lines
Also she has a classic lipo tummy on her latest pic wish she’d just be honest. Looks the same as Chloe g shores tummy
Getting V-lines or ‘sex lines’ for women is one of the hardest things you can do, you have to have nearly 0-1% body fat and usually only body builders can achieve this, I can’t imagine her being disciplined enough, as she lives like a slob. It’s apparent that she has had lipo, but she thinks she has pulled a fast one over us and doesn’t need to acknowledge it. I think she believes she’s only had a little tweak as she posts about going to kobox at least once a week, so as far as she is concerned we might be gullible enough to believe she has achieved her abs all on her own 😂

Reactions: 8
Probably like everyone else I had no idea who that costume was meant to be

Reactions: 5
I don’t usually watch YouTube but I wanted to see the bf and all I can see is fillers. She’s really botched her whole face. She’s about 2ml away from this:
1667292469513.jpeg

It actually makes me so sad. Back when she was working for Fashion Chick I remember following her and thinking she was so beautiful and I loved that she had thicker legs and a big nose like me but she seemed so confident and really owned who she was. Everyone else online was so thin and Tumblr-y and she really stood out, now she’s just a lump of plastic.

Reactions: 7
I swear she got all her fillers dissolved around 3 years ago to look more natural/get better ones put in... And now they look worse than they ever did! It makes me sad - she was so beautiful but I think she's lost touch on what she looks like.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why she wore a wig. She could literally done the same hairstyle with her own hair.

Reactions: 12
Did they go as a couples costume as Pam and Tommy?

I would’ve thought Sophie would have an issue portraying an abusive relationship… I’ve seen other influencers including Sadie Bass say how disgusted they are by the number of Pam and Tommy costumes this year.
Can someone please ask her this, she would be livid, and then accuse YOU of projecting YOUR acceptance of abusive relationships onto her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s looking faker than ever atm but the new hair is nice

Reactions: 1
She’s touched up and tweaked everything but it doesn’t get away from the fact her eyes are so close together

• Haha
Reactions: 13