Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why she hangs out with them all the time and posts about them? It’s such a weird dynamic
Sophie met Tula at some influencers event, thought she'd be Carl's cup of tea and played match maker. They're all influencers so having chums within work is mutually beneficial, plus Sophie is (currently) the most successful of the group, both in terms of followers and brand ads (Sorry brand partnership's and collabs!) I think Carl's been at it (influencing) the longest which might sting a bit. He's a wee bit older than them all too, he seems to go on those whisky influencer events with Katie of the Snooks. Haven't seen Tula Rose do anything aside from bottomless brunching with Sophie.

I wonder is Jimmy is crying into his brochures of land for sale in Bali?🤣

Anyone figured out what's up with Gemma Talbot?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just on the topic of Tuula not sure if anyone follows her but I’ve followed her for a while I really like her content but this year she’s been on a million holidays then says she’s at home ill genuinely every single time she gets back. So weird who gets ill that much! It’s actually really annoying as I do like her content and her vibe but she’s always moaning she’s not well :/. Also never heard her speak, wish she did talking stories to get to know her more! But yes agree it’s all a weird dynamic between them 3!

Cannot imagine anything worse than hanging out with my ex and his new girlfriend for dog walks and Sunday roasts, fair play if it works for them though tbh

Reactions: 5