Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the point being made but her new post video is cringe.
Aaaaaaaaww shes so cringe 😬 get the point but also shes no1 - happy to have some content that makes her look like an amazing feminist and attractive at the same time and like “doing one for the girlies” no2 she expresses herself through fashion aka mostly nakey and posing like a distorted doll and tbh doing photoshoots in the street is cringe as duck unless ur a model for a brand its not just getting peeped because she has less clothes on.
Still remember her rank replies to some people over the years in dms and the effort she puts in to being a nasty c@nt back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Our girl needs a beach holiday somewhere in Europe s.t.a.t must be in Europe (bali have bad memories now eh?) and have a beach (stop recommendingParis guyz) for those beachy vibes.

Anyone want to recommend Dover or Folkestone to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why Sophie’s general style is so cheap and tacky looking, for someone who’s now 30 and wears tons and tons of chanel bags. I used to think the combo worked but I just don’t anymore. That’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The same clothing combo she applies day in, day out & it really doesn’t work. I think she looks really cheap too, her hair is samey and like a lions mane & her make up looks greasy and gross. And the broken doll petulant teenage stamp of the foot pose she does is ridiculous & irritating. She comes across as unhinged to me.

Reactions: 14
I get the point being made but her new post video is cringe.
Yeah I agree completely tbh. Catcalling is obviously tit and shouldn’t happen and she should be able to wear whatever she wants and go about her life peacefully. However something about this video gave me full-body cringe.

I think the reason her feminism comes off as so inauthentic is because she is always at the centre of it. I’ve banged on before about how she is the queen of white feminism and isn’t intersectional but I think it’s winder than that and she just has no real interest in things that don’t directly impact her. She positions herself as this socially conscious woke influencer but I NEVER see her bringing the same energy for anti-racism or the cost of living crisis or climate change or anything else that doesn’t directly impact her day-to-day life as a pretty rich white girl. Catcalling is something that makes her life harder and therefore it’s an issue worth speaking about. It’s the same with how much she speaks up about toxic masculinity and body image and beauty standards. They’re HER biggest problem and therefore worthy of her platform and speaking out.

I really don’t think influencers need to be socially conscious or active on their platforms but it frustrates me that Sophie positions herself as someone who IS super woke and conscious but only ever pays token attention to other issues. It’s also hypocritical when she’s spoken about how she wants to be a landlord and invest in property, and gentrify/westernise Bali. Plus the knots she tied herself into with those mad sex worker rumour stories the other day were hilarious. Being a sex worker is obviously fine but her saying it’s misogynistic to assume a woman’s money comes from sex work is inherently anti-SWer as it implies that’s a bad thing? They’re independent women with their own businesses too Soph! Respect your fellow girl bosses.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why Sophie’s general style is so cheap and tacky looking, for someone who’s now 30 and wears tons and tons of chanel bags. I used to think the combo worked but I just don’t anymore. That’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the clothes are free or she's paid to promote them directly or via affiliate links, that is what pays for the chanel bags. She can't promote the real brands she likes and buys out of pocket as they are no affiliated links to revolve/frankie shop/faithful the brand/djerf avenue/chanel and not enough of her followers could afford them even if they clicked.

I know what you mean though, i always assume the person carrying a designer bag is holding a fake when the rest of the outfit is poor quality; mismatched patterns lining up, cheap see through fabrics, uneven hems etc.

So, anyway why does she yank her underwear up so high? Isn't this uncomfortable??

Screenshot_20220816-165628_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220816-165635_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Why does she look like she’s forcing her eyes to be wide open when the phone is In front of her face
I think the clothes are free or she's paid to promote them directly or via affiliate links, that is what pays for the chanel bags. She can't promote the real brands she likes and buys out of pocket as they are no affiliated links to revolve/frankie shop/faithful the brand/djerf avenue/chanel and not enough of her followers could afford them even if they clicked.

I know what you mean though, i always assume the person carrying a designer bag is holding a fake when the rest of the outfit is poor quality; mismatched patterns lining up, cheap see through fabrics, uneven hems etc.

So, anyway why does she yank her underwear up so high? Isn't this uncomfortable??

View attachment 1513605View attachment 1513611

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie: look at me, look at me, look at meeee!!! I’m gorgeous. I love myself. Adore me, lust after me, I’m so seggsy (shudder)
Pout, smoulder, eye duck myself.

construction workers wolf whistling at Sophie.

Sophie: eww, how dare you cast your eyes upon me??

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OK, so do we think she'll ever actually wear ANY of these fits?

Ever? Coz I don't, no Chanel, Louis Vuitton or even that netted Prada monstrosity can save them.

Screenshot_20220820-123541_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220820-123527_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220820-123629_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220820-123612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She thinks she is classy but there is no class whatsoever in her outfits. Why does she never iron her clothes? And what is this unbuttoning thing? It looks like she is bloated and can’t close the button of her trousers/skirt. It doesn’t look expensive or chic at all. She looks like she is having “the walk of shame” everyday 😂

Reactions: 16
The only nice outfit is the white dress and the only time it’s acceptable to wear your skirt or shorts undone like that is when you’re on a beach with your bikini underneath.

Reactions: 10
Her phone was taken by a pick pocket - but everyone rallied round our heroine to ensure she still made it to her date with her freshly sewn in lion's mane.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That pinstripe mini skirt and boob tube… Jesus. She needs a fashion intervention
I was sad that denim jacket, repurposed as a boob tube didn't get a date night outing.

Also, why not wear one of the Nasty gal outfits? The green dress with the belly bits cut out could have been a great date night outfit, or so she said whenhe was being paid to flog them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6