Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that story of her spraying the Mitchum deodorant?!?
A handsomely paid for ad for deodorant company. Couldn't she have used the stick, why do companies still produce aerosols anyway??

Her dress was also a bit see through and ngl looked kinda cheap. Maybe she was finally wearing one of the Nasty gal numbers she was trying to get her followers to buy?

Reactions: 6
Sophie: look at me, look at me, look at meeee!!! I’m gorgeous. I love myself. Adore me, lust after me, I’m so seggsy (shudder)
Pout, smoulder, eye duck myself.

construction workers wolf whistling at Sophie.

Sophie: eww, how dare you cast your eyes upon me??

🙄
I think we all know in truth she would be more pissed off if they hadn’t notice her.
She‘s pathetic. She was thrilled when that wolf whistle happened on camera, absolutely thrilled as it meant she could faux moan about it whilst protesting her faux outrage yet maintain her supposed desirability 🙄

Reactions: 11
I think we all know in truth she would be more pissed off if they hadn’t notice her.
She‘s pathetic. She was thrilled when that wolf whistle happened on camera, absolutely thrilled as it meant she could faux moan about it whilst protesting her faux outrage yet maintain her supposed desirability 🙄
She was standing next to a busy main road with probably a tripod set up to film herself flipping her hair around. The builders were probably just shouting at her to take the piss because she looked like a twit.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully he sends the right color flowers or he’ll never hear the end of it

Reactions: 7
I would be fuming if someone did that on my birthday as well to be fair! Shows he didn’t give half as much effort as her.

Reactions: 5
The thing is, she totally has a point in talking about disappointment on birthdays and not being with people who don't show you the same thought and consideration as you show them. Completely agree on that.

However, I don't buy that it's not about the cost. At least not all about the cost. If it wasn't, why would you buy him a £1.5k coffee machine and keep harping on about it? It does seem like Jimmy wasn't in the same financial position as Sophie (which can be an issue in relationships) and just the whole thing where she compares him to the guy she's seeing now was not a classy move imho.

Reactions: 11
Am I missing something… she “gifted” him a coffee machine that she was keeping her flat? So how is that a gift for him?

I think they’re both in the wrong though - the birthday card from Jimmy sounds grim!

Reactions: 10