Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree the whole dating thing feels as genuine as the abs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it sad and disingenuous. If you must tell us, show the date venue (after if you wish), the drinks/the meal, partially show the fella maybe- show the journey/make it fun or whatever … or just STFU!
She considers the boob sweat story fun 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She has no idea how to apply make-up, she just slaps it on and hopes for the best.
Doesn't the foundation just sit on her skin like paint that just won't dry when she puts that much foundation on? Is her skin a sponge that just drinks it all in?!

Reactions: 1
Why when she does styling reels does she leave the top button of her jeans / skirts undone. It looks so weird, am I missing something? 😂

Reactions: 7
How many nips, tucks and tweaks has this girl had? Like seriously, can we create a tally and list them? I’ve lost count.

it’s SO sad. I can’t imagine being conscious of such small things and needing to be (in her view) perfect. She will never be happy with this mentality

I also find it so jarring with her ‘we are beautiful as we are/girl boss/lolz I’m so funny and down to earth/I don’t take myself seriously/I don’t need anyones approval/love yourself’ BS that she’s constantly spewing. And yet, another day another surgery. This girl has serious ISSUES. And it’s scary that she’s constantly promoting these tiny tiny ‘flaws’ to her audience, all whilst making it sound totally normal

Reactions: 11
Also, why is she acting like it’s hard to get men to message you back on hinge and she’s “cracked the code”?

Reactions: 4
How many nips, tucks and tweaks has this girl had? Like seriously, can we create a tally and list them? I’ve lost count.

it’s SO sad. I can’t imagine being conscious of such small things and needing to be (in her view) perfect. She will never be happy with this mentality

I also find it so jarring with her ‘we are beautiful as we are/girl boss/lolz I’m so funny and down to earth/I don’t take myself seriously/I don’t need anyones approval/love yourself’ BS that she’s constantly spewing. And yet, another day another surgery. This girl has serious ISSUES. And it’s scary that she’s constantly promoting these tiny tiny ‘flaws’ to her audience, all whilst making it sound totally normal
omg as someone who has been in the trenches of online dating for years, her content is making me roll my eyes so hard right now. She’s nowhere near as funny as she thinks she is and I don’t undetsrand how she doesn’t think her extensions, nose job, boob job, lips, brow lift etc etc all might have an impact on her success in the shallow world of online dating? If I also spent £50k making myself look like Clapham Barbie I reckon I’d get more matches too.

(If I sound bitter…it’s because I am)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she also says she doesn’t like to play games but makes fun of the guys on hinge with her weird comments🙄

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it strange she went to an event and hung around with lalalaletmeexplain (or where they always friends? Sophie is such a faux feminist in my opinion. Kinda puts me off lala too, thought she had better taste 🥴

Reactions: 3
I think she’s become more annoying now she’s single. You know you’re too old to follow someone when they make you cringe when they call sex “seggs”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s become more annoying now she’s single. You know you’re too old to follow someone when they make you cringe when they call sex “seggs”.
I think she’s trying to avoid being shadowbanned. People tend to do that on TikTok so their videos don’t get removed.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it strange she went to an event and hung around with lalalaletmeexplain (or where they always friends? Sophie is such a faux feminist in my opinion. Kinda puts me off lala too, thought she had better taste 🥴
The lala thread on here is interesting 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I thought it was to avoid being penalised by the algorithm too but i agree that it makes me want to throw up when she says that

Reactions: 7