Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s that she bought him the £1,000 coffee machine (which would stay in her flat) for his birthday/Christmas when the plan was for him to move to London. Then he decided he didn’t want to move to London and said for her next bday she could just have the coffee machine. I mean it kind of makes sense but it just seems so low effort from him.

The bit about her cancelled 30th Mykonos trip was really crappy too. He obviously just didn’t care at all so she’s well rid of him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Regarding the coffee machine, I recall that when he came to temporarily live with her, he brought his coffee maker from NZ. Pretty sure she hated how it looked (because it wasn’t brand new) and made him get rid of it. She gets absolutely no sympathy from me with her rants about the bar being set so low, because she is an absolutely nightmare.

Reactions: 13
Regarding the coffee machine, I recall that when he came to temporarily live with her, he brought his coffee maker from NZ. Pretty sure she hated how it looked (because it wasn’t brand new) and made him get rid of it. She gets absolutely no sympathy from me with her rants about the bar being set so low, because she is an absolutely nightmare.
And asked for a £500+ Dior necklace for her present?! And has the cheek to say that she isn’t materialistic and it isn’t about the money? Yikes..

Reactions: 12
I agree she should be annoyed he didn't celebrate her 30th with her but she's just admitted she bought HIM a present which she then kept in her house halfway across the world from him. Then she's annoyed he didn't buy her something for her bday? No sorry sis, you didn't get him anything either, you got yourself something for his bday !?

Reactions: 16
I’ve watched her stories…. Jimmy really wasn’t into her, was he?! She really sounds like a bitter ex.
Jimmy teaaaaa and the mystery of the coffee machine is solved.

The tattlers had worked out he had lost interest in her and was using her back when they went to Bali over Christmas. She was funding everything, while he was just along for the ride enjoying the financial perks of having a wealthy gf - obviously really peak head behaviour but she wouldn't / couldn't see him and their situation for what it was. Honestly so glad for her that she managed to wake up and remove herself from the situation before she bought him a plot of land in Bali. He seemed to be tinder swindling her.

If a guy actually likes you he will do something for your birthday, I mean it was her 30th too. She's not wrong about the bar being set lowwww, but I will also add I think she allowed him to get away with another of this shoddy behaviour because he was over 6' and conventionally attractive.

The jokey card seemed like was trying to keep her more as a FWB rather than someone to spend his life with. Not suprised she was peed off, but her love language does seem to be gifts amd fift giving...she bought him a big gift (coffee machine) to show she loved him, then demanded a Dior necklace from him for her gift. She doesn't want to admit it but she is materialistic.

(If the new guy is reading here she actually likes pale pink roses)

Reactions: 13
It's like every time i agree with her ("yes, that card was disappointing and low effort") she then says something to undo it ("i asked for a dior necklace")

I have my own experience of tit cards from men - my bf of 4 years (who i live with) gave me a valentines card that said "I've seen your fanny". He was immature and selfish and would rather die than express a sincere feeling and i guess Jimmy was the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she bought Jimmmayyyy the coffee machine as a bribe- a big, expensive, heavy bribe.
‘You better stay and live with me in London or else’
At the end of the day he was just a laid back scruffy bloke who didn’t give a duck :oops:

Bets on the new guy having a man bun?

Reactions: 9
I think she bought Jimmmayyyy the coffee machine as a bribe- a big, expensive, heavy bribe.
‘You better stay and live with me in London or else’
At the end of the day he was just a laid back scruffy bloke who didn’t give a duck :oops:

Bets on the new guy having a man bun?
Yes, you're spot on imo, it was a way to anchor him to the UK and to her. They also bought an apple desktop together too, and apparently hendrix was a joint pet.

His attitude did scream I'm trying to keep this casual babe, while she was marching ahead to forever. He strung her along for the perks (business class flights to bali etc.) which is head behaviour, but she also (from my point of view) tried to bribe him / buy his affection but, honestly that could just be that her love language appears to be gift giving and she likes expensive items.

I could see her with a man bun and vaper. Maybe it's that man who dresses up as a knight she was thirsting after???!! Imo she should date another influencer (someone like Carl again)

Reactions: 5
He didn’t seem keen to return to the UK after the couple of visits he spent cleaning her (manky) flat did he.. funny that.

They were a terrible match in many, many, ways and I agree that Sophie was trying to cling on to their ✨ perfect ✨ romance for the gram by throwing money at him. Hopefully an expensive lesson learned. Deffo needs to date another ”influencer” type.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she always used to go on about how long distance was apparently *+*perfect for her*+* anyway and she didn’t want to live with a partner because she needed her own (grubby) space?

I don’t really feel sorry for either of them tbh - maybe a bit for Jimmy now he’s being badmouthed to all her followers for basically not being as well off as she is so he can’t equal her gifts (yet still managed to buy her the designer necklace she demanded). He’s well rid imo she’s an absolute nightmare.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she always used to go on about how long distance was apparently *+*perfect for her*+* anyway and she didn’t want to live with a partner because she needed her own (grubby) space?

I don’t really feel sorry for either of them tbh - maybe a bit for Jimmy now he’s being badmouthed to all her followers for basically not being as well off as she is so he can’t equal her gifts (yet still managed to buy her the designer necklace she demanded). He’s well rid imo she’s an absolute nightmare.
If you actually are in love, or even madly in lust then long distance is a nightmare in the early stages?!

Reactions: 1
That Dior necklace is foul. No wonder he would always throw it back in her face that he spent £500 on a glorified dog collar.
I also don’t think she asked him to spend that much because yolo/pay back for spending so much on a coffee machine/tit for tat, her love language is expensive gifts. She knew what she was doing.

38500A76-4767-45E7-9B69-64B016933222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest here - she bought herself a £1000 coffee machine and let him use it as his birthday present if and when he was there. I get we’re all from different financial backgrounds but I cannot IMAGINE expecting let alone asking for such a vapid, expensive gift like a Dior necklace. Yikes.

Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest here - she bought herself a £1000 coffee machine and let him use it as his birthday present if and when he was there. I get we’re all from different financial backgrounds but I cannot IMAGINE expecting let alone asking for such a vapid, expensive gift like a Dior necklace. Yikes.
Let’s also not forget that he brought his coffee machine and she wanted to upgrade it. He was perfectly fine with the old one but Sophie only accepts the newest and fanciest things. He apparently loved his old coffee machine so much that he brought this monstrosity from Australia.
Plus it rubs me the wrong way that she talks about it like it cost her 1k when she admitted that she got a press discount

Reactions: 9
He probably did get to live rent free with her in London for three months (or was it six?!) which could well be why he was able to get her the (hideous) designer necklace, maybe she or a fellow influencer even used a press discount on it too.

The necklace is ugly, the coffee machine was a bribe that backfired (she still seems to always go out for coffee) Jim lived rent free with his sugar mamma but, had cook and clean like Cinderella and to nurse her through her rhinoplasty.

No winners. Messy.

Reactions: 8
She’s a dick for filming that girl next to her on the plane and I hope she sees this

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the pal she’s going on holiday with? But yeah still pretty childish to film your pal for the gram while they’re sleeping!

Reactions: 2