Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused about her stance on this as her style is ravenous crotch munching shorts and vests? Hardly cutting edge fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder who really called time on the relationship. All of it seemed so suss cos wasn’t his back broken but then he was surfing in Bali 24/7. What’s going to become of their property development dreams? I did always feel like even after the pandemic there were all these excuses about why he couldn’t come to the UK even just to visit. There’s only so much time and effort that can be put into something like that. And while I don’t condone the whole, “we break up and then get back together every other week” vibe from Sophie, at least she communicates her feelings?? I imagine Jimmy, like most men, is super avoidant which is why it’s gone on so long (sorry lol feeling particularly impassioned about men being tit at the moment)

I for one am actually happy to see Sophie out and about taking advantage of being invited to things and doing things with friends / acquaintances. I do believe that sometimes during break ups especially when your friends are all in relationships, that you can’t expect people to rally around you - you have to ask, you have to say, “guys I feel tit right now can we go for a drink”. So I’m actually really pleased to see her making the most of London living and having a fun summer! She does have a social life when she wants one!

Reactions: 19
I wonder who really called time on the relationship. All of it seemed so suss cos wasn’t his back broken but then he was surfing in Bali 24/7. What’s going to become of their property development dreams? I did always feel like even after the pandemic there were all these excuses about why he couldn’t come to the UK even just to visit. There’s only so much time and effort that can be put into something like that. And while I don’t condone the whole, “we break up and then get back together every other week” vibe from Sophie, at least she communicates her feelings?? I imagine Jimmy, like most men, is super avoidant which is why it’s gone on so long (sorry lol feeling particularly impassioned about men being tit at the moment)

I for one am actually happy to see Sophie out and about taking advantage of being invited to things and doing things with friends / acquaintances. I do believe that sometimes during break ups especially when your friends are all in relationships, that you can’t expect people to rally around you - you have to ask, you have to say, “guys I feel tit right now can we go for a drink”. So I’m actually really pleased to see her making the most of London living and having a fun summer! She does have a social life when she wants one!
Lol my opinion is the complete opposite of yours.
I liked Jimmy cuz he wasn’t so pretentious as she is. He was always a laid back Australian guy and he stayed that way. Girls who want to change their partner are doomed to be disappointed. He was never going to be like her ex Carl and she/we shouldn't expect him to be. He tried living in London for her, stayed here for a couple of months (3 i think? Maybe even more?). She spend 2 weeks in Australia and never tried it again. Her audience didn't like it… well her audience doesn’t appreciate pictures only taken in her apartment. At this point it doesn’t even matter if the apartment is in London or Australia. She was always winy and belittling him. For me she was emotionally abusive 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m happy that the relationship is over. Maybe now she can finally find herself the sugar daddy she always wanted.
Btw she only has time for her “friends” when she is not in a relationship. That’s a huge red flag. Imagine going out with a girlfriend only when she has the time and need to see you 🙄 How one sided are those friendships

Reactions: 18
Confused about her stance on this as her style is ravenous crotch munching shorts and vests? Hardly cutting edge fashion
The audacity! Imagine what she’d say if someone said her “style” gave them the ick.

Reactions: 3
How does she afford all those designer bags ?? and some are channel 🤔
Influencing is a lucrative gig for sure!!
Her surgeries are even more than the chanels, and that gorgeous flat won't be cheap. As Henny is a designer pom he would have been very expensive too.

I hope she continues living more as a single lady, it felt like she was just existing before just festering away in the (admittedly gorgeous) flat and it was boring considering she was still travelling to Bali, therefore not shielding. Her Bali content was also kinda dull meaning either Jimmy didn't want to be filmed or they weren't getting along meaning she filmed virtually nothing. Really thing he could have been swindling her with his back surgery story as he was surfing?!

Apparently Earl Shilton is among the five most dangerous towns in Leicester?

Reactions: 2
Oh I thought it was me getting mixed up 😃 I always thought he was canny fit
I always thought he was WELL fit too 👀
And unlike Sophie I liked the way he dressed- a typical NZ/Aussie couldn’t give a duck type-of-outfits. The perma-shorts did it for me 😂
Aussie girls are soooo gorgeous I’m sure they’re lining up

Reactions: 6
Lol my opinion is the complete opposite of yours.
I liked Jimmy cuz he wasn’t so pretentious as she is. He was always a laid back Australian guy and he stayed that way. Girls who want to change their partner are doomed to be disappointed. He was never going to be like her ex Carl and she/we shouldn't expect him to be. He tried living in London for her, stayed here for a couple of months (3 i think? Maybe even more?). She spend 2 weeks in Australia and never tried it again. Her audience didn't like it… well her audience doesn’t appreciate pictures only taken in her apartment. At this point it doesn’t even matter if the apartment is in London or Australia. She was always winy and belittling him. For me she was emotionally abusive 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m happy that the relationship is over. Maybe now she can finally find herself the sugar daddy she always wanted.
Btw she only has time for her “friends” when she is not in a relationship. That’s a huge red flag. Imagine going out with a girlfriend only when she has the time and need to see you 🙄 How one sided are those friendships
I actually completely see where you’re coming from! Totally valid and agree that you should be making time for friends and relationship, it’s not one or the other. I suppose what I meant was they seemed quite different and maybe her emotional needs were never going to be able to be met by him - as you say, chilled surfer dude. You can imagine he might have felt as he watched Sophie become more obsessed with the influencer life and look.

Did anyone listen to her appearance on Alex Light and Em Clarksons podcast?

Reactions: 3
I think I recall her saying Jimmy didn’t really like her getting cosmetic surgery… wonder if that forehead lowering was the final straw.

Also, to the person the said she has a flat bum a few posts back - I see what you mean. Not completely flat, but not how it looks on that video in Bali…

D3D6EF92-070B-4737-9FE0-ABF00C0AF9E6.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she afford all those designer bags ?? and some are channel 🤔
I’ve always wondered if influencers put their designer handbags through their company as a business expense. In which case, it would make it more beneficial to put as many expenses through their companies as possible.

I might get a lot of hate for this, but I actually see the ‘old Sophie’ coming back in the last couple of months. Her relationship was clearly having an impact on her behaviour and mental health and I think good for her to be living her life again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve always wondered if influencers put their designer handbags through their company as a business expense. In which case, it would make it more beneficial to put as many expenses through their companies as possible.

I might get a lot of hate for this, but I actually see the ‘old Sophie’ coming back in the last couple of months. Her relationship was clearly having an impact on her behaviour and mental health and I think good for her to be living her life again.
Yes agree !!!!

Reactions: 2
I agree. I know this is a trash thread but her content is miles better at the moment and she seems to be enjoying life more and actually doing things.

Reactions: 4
I think some of them do claim clothes/bags/nails/Botox as business expenses and as a tax adviser it gives me the fear 😂

Also agree she seems a lot happier, excited for more single Sophie content!

Reactions: 5