Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she is gaslighting everyone by saying this is too big on the waist! This is exactly how I would wear the waist of a skirt- it is not too loose at all. It fits. It’s not meant to be skin tight on you so you cannot breathe or move. However, if I put this on and it was as tight on the rest of my body (like it is on her) then I would size up! That does not fit her at all. There is nothing wrong with sizing up. Some clothes I’m a small. Some I’m a large. That’s fine. I don’t get obsessed with the number. It’s my body and I dress to suit it, not the number on a tag.
i guess this just how clothes fit if you get lipo - flat tummy but wider sides, it’s not proportionate, I reckon most sizes won’t fit her properly now especially things like skirts

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get the vibe that she’s on something in those latest stories? 😵💫 Very jittery.
Maybe dodgy diet pills knowing her 🤣

why is she being so aggy to people trying to help her find her phone? I swear as soon as I see her being weird or rude I come straight here.

Reactions: 8
Maybe dodgy diet pills knowing her 🤣

why is she being so aggy to people trying to help her find her phone? I swear as soon as I see her being weird or rude I come straight here.
Also…how the f are we meant to know where her phone is?

Off to Paris for a day can’t wait to see what they get up to

Reactions: 4
Also…how the f are we meant to know where her phone is?

Off to Paris for a day can’t wait to see what they get up to
Posing for photos whilst complaining about tourists doing the same thing. Complaining about people not speaking english. Pretending to eat pastries and maybe pretending to drink some sort of hot chocolate.

Edit - and shopping! Maybe being smug about purchases made previously. Lecture about handbags being investments. Maybe pics of dogs saying how much she misses the rat. Maybe complaints about actual rats.

Another addition - comments about french style and body image.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have
Looks like Sophie and Gemma are both in Paris this weekend but separately?
Is Gemma with her bf? Sophie is with cocktailsandotherstuff. I'd love Sophie to do a solo weekend away in Paris or Berlin. Not just room service in a big bed, but getting out and doing solo friendly female travel stuff.

Have
Is Gemma with her bf? Sophie is with cocktailsandotherstuff. I'd love Sophie to do a solo weekend away in Paris or Berlin. Not just room service in a big bed, but getting out and doing solo friendly female travel stuff.
Sephora, Chanel, and le Starbucks?

• Haha
Things with Jhimmay are going well then?
Screenshot_20220605-125635_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-125656_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-125649_Instagram.jpg

Don't worry tattlers. These are old pics, you can see by her hair length etc. Her hair is cute like this though!

Reactions: 3
She looks loads better in these pics. Still looks like she stinks though.

Poor bastards who have to try those wedding dresses on after her 🤢

Reactions: 11
Clearing out my camera roll. Is it is it me, or does her bum not look as big here as is it does in the video where people were asking if she had a bbl?
E565DF6C-9FC9-410F-932D-9B50D2AC9A13.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Says she prefers long distance relationships to normal relationships.. ok hun just keep telling yourself that! 😬

Reactions: 9
Says she prefers long distance relationships to normal relationships.. ok hun just keep telling yourself that! 😬
I saw that! And “what you don’t know, won’t hurt you” 😳🫣

Jimmy was signed off work for 9 months unnecessarily?! What was he doing during those 9 months? 🤨

I might be out of line or projecting but i think to say that you prefer LDRs over 'normal' relationships perhaps hints at some kind of issue or hang up? Surely if you meet someone you really love you want to be able to see them whenever and be around them most of the time?

I'm not saying that everyone has to live with their partner, whatever works for you, but to only see the person you love every few months?!

That said, her LDR is extreme.

Also... why does Jimmy's back/work mean things will 'return to normal'?

She’s trying to make out like she’s totally cool about the whole LDR thing 🙄 saying she prefers it over a ‘normal’ relationship - come on! If Jimmy told her tomorrow he would move to London to be with her she would be all over that. I feel sorry for her in a way, but she could easily end the relationship too. Perhaps she’s embarassed because surely she has been funding this Bali dream they have. Hasn’t he been over there loads since he was ‘signed off’ work. Wasn’t he surfing not long ago too!?

Reactions: 3