Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We already know she somehow justifies paying for someone else to do her laundry (despite living alone and working from home) but I would never have imagined that included her smalls...imagine sending your dirty knickers out for someone else to wash!! She really is shameless.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
We already know she somehow justifies paying for someone else to do her laundry (despite living alone and working from home) but I would never have imagined that included her smalls...imagine sending your dirty knickers out for someone else to wash!! She really is shameless.
And showing everyone on Instagram that she does that

Reactions: 3
This is harsh, but I can’t imagine many blokes putting up with her. She seems like hard work. Maybe that’s why Jimmy keeps her at arms length being in a LDR.

Reactions: 14
Its such a waste of money when washing is literally the easiest task ever. I wonder if she’ll look back in a few years and regret the money she’s pissed away on utter nonsense.

Reactions: 7
This is harsh, but I can’t imagine many blokes putting up with her. She seems like hard work. Maybe that’s why Jimmy keeps her at arms length being in a LDR.
She's a sugar mommy (purely speculation of course ;) )
That’s new. A couple of years ago she was all for hairy legs and armpits because that meant she is a « feminist » 🧐 She also got really offended when people were commenting on her hairy legs
Laying the groundwork for free laser hair removal??

Reactions: 3
Its such a waste of money when washing is literally the easiest task ever. I wonder if she’ll look back in a few years and regret the money she’s pissed away on utter nonsense.
Tbh I dont have an issue with the laundry thing because if shes got the money and can't be bothered to do it herself, atleast she is giving money to a company that will pay those who dont have that kind of privilege in life.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I dont have an issue with the laundry thing because if shes got the money and can't be bothered to do it herself, atleast she is giving money to a company that will pay those who dont have that kind of privilege in life.
Agree - yes it might be lazy but if you’ve got money and a lot of clothes then why not.

Yesterdays stories made me chuckle - saying her dog being stupid is great cos it means she doesn’t have to throw the ball and can do nothing. Why get a dog if you can’t be bothered to play with it / entertain it?

Reactions: 6
Agree - yes it might be lazy but if you’ve got money and a lot of clothes then why not.

Yesterdays stories made me chuckle - saying her dog being stupid is great cos it means she doesn’t have to throw the ball and can do nothing. Why get a dog if you can’t be bothered to play with it / entertain it?
shes a terrible dog 'mum', always says nasty things about him and calls him a rat, acts like he is a general inconvenience and then ditches him to go to Bali

shes a terrible dog 'mum', always says nasty things about him and calls him a rat, acts like he is a general inconvenience and then ditches him to go to Bali
She is hardly with him.
She pays for people to walk him, to look after him during the day at doggy daycare, and has him washed too often than is good for him to make sure he is gram ready at all times.

I wish she would want to spend more time with him doing typical dog things and not just using him as a prop for Instagram.
The poor thing ends up 💩 ING indoors as she doesn't take him out enough. Then she leaves the 💩 on the carpet for hours. On those cream carpets!!

It's annoying me that she's acting like she is a guru on all things Paris when the "tips" and locations she's sharing are the biggest tourist traps and tips everyone already knows

Reactions: 9
It's annoying me that she's acting like she is a guru on all things Paris when the "tips" and locations she's sharing are the biggest tourist traps and tips everyone already knows
Amazing that she looked away from her own reflection long enough to even notice that the Eiffel Tower was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the £6 coffee thing is an example of influencers trying too hard to seem relatable. Sure, they can share feelings and experiences that are relatable but when it comes to lifestyle they shouldn’t bother. £6 IS expensive for a coffee but also we see Sophie waste money on loads of stuff so…

also her comment about “the cost of living crisis really does be getting us all” was dumb and off colour. I don’t think I’m overly sensitive but it’s not something I’d say (I’ve noticed the rise in bills, food etc and while it’s tight I’m lucky that I can afford it and can try and ride it out - let alone being in Sophie’s financial position). It’s being called a crisis for a reason - people will really struggle and Sophie making a joke about her coffee being unaffordable is tactless

Reactions: 15