Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it a bit disrespectful to allow Hendrix to get covered in mud before dumping him at the groomers?

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is it a bit disrespectful to allow Hendrix to get covered in mud before dumping him at the groomers?
Lots of things she does are, but this isn’t really one. Equivalent of tidying your house before the cleaner comes - they’re going to bath him regardless, so makes no odds!

Idk I just feel like there’s a difference between turning up a bit dirty or with a few knots and turning up caked in mud

Reactions: 2
Honestly, mud is the easiest and least time consuming part of a groom! Our dog is literally 10x the size of hers and regularly goes wading through muddy swamps - takes less than five minutes to hose him down when we get home. It’s the knots / mats that take bloody ages to sort, and I doubt Hendrix has a single one as he seems to spend about 50% of his time getting needlessly preened at the groomers! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wonder if Hendrix has issues with his due and skin as he’s maybe in the groomers way too much perhaps?

Reactions: 2
her dog never seems happy. im not saying that to be cruel, i dont think shes a bad dog owner (despite overgrooming him), but the dog just seems anxious all the time and its clear to see in his mannerisms

Reactions: 5
Why does everything have stains all over it?! “Stains can be removed with carpet cleaner” why not remove those stains yourself- shows more respect for your followers buying the items 🤮 I have drawers that I keep makeup and skincare in and don’t understand how so much could’ve spilt out to leave multiple different coloured stains

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe people are buying her used stuff, it all seems so tatty. I’d be mortified selling something covered in makeup stains. Those drawers were lovely but so damaged!

Reactions: 9
Why does everything have stains all over it?! “Stains can be removed with carpet cleaner” why not remove those stains yourself- shows more respect for your followers buying the items 🤮 I have drawers that I keep makeup and skincare in and don’t understand how so much could’ve spilt out to leave multiple different coloured stains
I can’t get over the state of that rug?! I have had the same one in my bedroom (for like 3 years) under my dressing table where I do my make up and tan and I have a dog and mine is in perfect condition…shes an absolute scruff! And that chest of drawers…they’re wrecked! I’d expect to pay £50 on fb market place for them or something. Even when she uploads stories of her apartment you can see all the stains on the carpet and stuff. Can’t imagine living in such filth

Also the stories of her saying how full on doing the sale is…because she’s had to post stories, reply to messages and bag a few parcels up? Is she for real? She could not function in the real world in a real job. It’s actually laughable how easy these influencers have it if they think that is hard work

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe people are buying her used stuff, it all seems so tatty. I’d be mortified selling something covered in makeup stains. Those drawers were lovely but so damaged!
Can’t believe people are buying her clothes, full stop! Everything is cheap looking.

Reactions: 6
Everything she owns is disgustingly grubby, who even buys it? Why is she selling a jumper with make up stains on? Half of that crap made me feel sick!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely astounded at the state of the stuff she’s selling - the inside of that drawer actually beggars belief! Meanwhile, another influencer I follow posted this AMA this week - bit of a contrast, although not sure charity would even want some of these filthy rags. 🤮

Attachments

Has anyone listened to the SATC And Just Like That podcast she recommended? One of the hosts is kind of annoying and not as funny as he thinks he is, plus both hosts have made bitchy comments about Kristin Davis' plastic surgery which is kind of ironic...

Those drawers were so awful! She does not look after her stuff AT ALL 😬

The worst bit is her complaining it was a full on day, honestly what world does she live in.

I don’t get why a girl who has just been on a month long holiday to Bali and bought a new Chanel bag, can’t donate or just do a giveaway for her clothes!? Her rant about having to up the postage the other week was pathetic. But it’s ok to drop ££££££ on a bag she’ll probably sell again in a few months 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.