Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lena94

On her actual birthday she went out with a bunch of guys, one of them her ex bf. Usually i can’t say anything about men and women being friends but i have the feeling that she went out to flirt with them and flatter her fragile ego. Going out with an ex just because your current bf is in a hospital is very low

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Fofoca

Chatty Member
She can’t find shorts to fit because she always buys the wrong size! If she ignored the number on label and wore what fitted that would solve it all, baffles me how she has TWO degrees sometimes
I wonder if she has tried on any size 10 shorts from Dorothy Perkins’ petite range? She’s over complicating things with her warped view of her shape. She seems to think she’s Dita Von Teese.

I’m not saying she’s a fridge but she’s not naturally wasp waisted either. Nor is she sporting a dump truck derrière.

Jdean79

That whole build up to her birthday surprise, the babysitter for Hendrix, the dress code, the ‘driver’, the suspense on the way there and then it was just drinks at a hotel bar - not even a private room 😂

Feel a bit sorry for her friend who organised it though, she hasn’t even known her that long and she got roped into that. Soph didn’t even have the decency to have her name spelt correctly in her phone so they can’t be that close 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Doherty557

Chatty Member
The fact she looks down on people for buying fakes… firstly you can get fakes that look extremely similar to the real thing so what’s the point in shitting out £3k on a bag when you can get one for £30 and secondly. Not everyone, in fact hardly anyone, could actually afford £4K for a bag so god forbid they enjoy a fake because they like the style. She really Rubbed me up the wrong way with her stories today and I have officially unfollowed.

• Heart

hmsizzle

Oh I am so happy I've found this thread!!! I followed Sophie back in her Fashion Chick days and loved her because she had thicker thighs and a bit of a crooked nose LIKE ME! Then I met her at a brand event I was hosting and she was horrendously insecure, she brought loads of outfits (didn't wear any of the stuff we offered her) and basically had a break down in every single one saying how fat she was having to wear the size 10 and not the 8 she'd brought. After the meltdown she was nice enough though, I was just surprised someone I'd admired seemed to hate themselves so much. This was back in 2013/14 and I have to admit I unfollowed her about a year ago as she just became so unrelateable. I'm all for tweakments but the constantly filling and dissolving gets boring. I also doubt I'll ever buy a chanel bag.

• Wow

trav35

She wears a bra size 32E!?
That must be quite tight! A 32 inch bra band is quite small! Even at my smallest size (6-8) I’m a 34.
You’re actually almost definitely not - most people use the old style +4 method of measuring, which isn’t great for support / fit. 9 out of 10 times you need a smaller band and bigger cup than you’re wearing (size 6-8 is usually a 28 or 30 band - I wear a 30G now, but previously wore a 34DD and would’ve sworn blind that this fit). The difference in support is MASSIVE, definitely worth getting properly sized using correct method!

(Soz, massively off topic.)

Reactions: 13

trav35

Ugh, checked out her story sale and she’s demanding people pay via PayPal friends and family to ‘stop her incurring silly fees’. God forbid people not give up all their buyer protection so that you save a couple of quid on sales of stuff you probably didn’t even buy in the first place. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha

Doherty557

Chatty Member
We are allowed our own opinions and I think she does. Why give yourself a fat free stomach but then the rest of your body stay the same?! I’m not saying she has bingo wings, I’m saying her arms are chunky.
I agree. She’s posting her surgically enhanced body online without disclosing it whilst also claiming body positivity. She makes me sick. And yes, her arms are beefy in comparison to the rest of her, she looks weird.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I think shes trying to be funny. Possibly drum up a few messages questioning it so she can put up a story being like “guysssss obviously I was joking I know it’s je ne sais quoi I’m soooo well travelled and intelligent“ 🥴

I’ve never been to Bali. Is it really somewhere where you take a Chanel handbag? I always imagined it to be a chilled out and relaxed boho dress sense kind of vibe.
It’s definitely not the vibe! I find it to be incredibly insulting to be flaunting her wealth in a country where the majority of people make very little.

She told us how she was going to Bali to support the local community it’s laughable. She’s done fuck all.

I used to find Sophie quite relatable but now I wonder how. She’s changed so much and not for the better.

x

I saw those stories about the coffee… I wonder why she deleted it…
Instead of communicating and asking her boyfriend to make her coffee next time, she turned on the bitch mode and said she will order breakfast just for herself so he knows how it feels. That is so toxic from her side… didn’t she say that communication is so important to her? I really hope Jimmy is smarter than that…

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She talks about her size - constantly. 🤷‍♂️
I'm an 8
I'm wearing 25" waist in these
Etc.

While she is pretty tiny in terms of height she has a pretty solid mid size figure, which is lovely as it is, and would do better leaning into that and marketing her brand aesthetic on what works well for average girl dressing rather than pretending ro be a size 6 or 8. I am sure she would be more relatable to a wider auidence and get more r.o.i from brands and her aff links on insta posts.

She pretended not to have fake tits for the longest time making viewers wonder why their natural breasts didn't behave like hers, with the nipples pointing towards the sky etc.

Similarly she pretended not to have botox for ages making viewers feel like failures for not having the same smooth shiny foreheads that she obtained 'naturally' with a few strokes of the gua sha.

If she moved to Bali she would loose a lot of her audience, people watch her as they live in London or want to live in London. She has said this many times before when taking about why she cannot move to Australia or New Zealand (visas aside) and jimbob needs to move to London to be with her.

Jdean79

Are we ever going to have a day off from hearing about men coming on to her, I know it’s an issue that needs to be spoken about but it just seems like she’s gloating every time she brings it up. All me me me, have a day off and get the hoover out instead hun, the state of her floors 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

Gossipgal00

Gets told she’s going somewhere classy so she decides to wear a sparkly band across her boobs which just about covers them, cheap looking trousers and her dads jacket.

also the constant slagging off of Jimmy even when she’s told everyone he’s awaiting surgery

• Haha

Whatwereyouthinking

I'm not sure the constant stories about her quarantine and 'Bali journey' are having whatever effect she thinks they're having
I honestly think this whole going to Bali business is mostly Sophie wanting to get (and show that she can get) something other people can’t. I mean why Bali - lots of other amazing places are open to tourists and have no quarantine in place. This is about Sophie ‘being an business woman and being able to get a business visa’ dontya know.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
bali in December is an interesting choice as their weather is notoriously bad at that time of year, I’m sure the weather complaints will roll in
Refund on the whole bali holibobs business woman business trip due to the weather - thanx bbs.

She does a great talk to helping the local economy, but then errm doesn't, complains and gets refunds even though she stated that the reason she wants to go to spend in order to help the 'wonderful people' (i hate it when tourists go somewhere, Bali and Thailand are key examples of this, then proceed to rave about the sweet, little local people as if they're idiots in awe of the white tourists) if she was worried about helping then why not contact a local charity and donate directly.

Next scene, she RAVES about a new tarmacadam road that has spoilt some beautiful countryside, and purchase a helmet without face protection... She paid ten thousand odd pounds for a new snozzle, why isn't she looking after it?!

Happy new year tattlers.
🍾🥂