Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
As always, so out of touch.

Shes complained before that she loses followers when she does holiday posts, and that was in normal time, but here we are……

Reactions: 15

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Those morphious 8 sessions she's raving about are normally £950 (a time?!)... no way she would be getting them if she was paying out of her own money! Even if you are on a high salary, are single with no dependents it's a significant sum of money. Insane to be mentioning this so casually.

Also Jimmy the stockbroker? She just sounds like a massive snob, just say he's a rig worker but not at the moment due to health so he is trying his hand at xyz, but to make him out to be a suited wolf of wallstreet type...it just smacks that she is embarrassed about him. This wouldn't up my self esteem if my bf was embarrassed of my work. How would she feel if he was openly ashamed of her lucrative influencing / marketing work?!
OMG I wondered why she suddenly had her stomach out all over her insta. I was thinking wow she looks good and maybe she’s just feeing herself now Jimmy’s back.. but yeah deffo liposuction. Did she ever show her having that!?
Like the botox and breast implants...no.
She only admitted to the tox and tits in 2020 - despite having them for a decade! :eek:
I guess she views them as 'embarrassing' unlike her nose, lip and face fillers, lip tattoos and tooth bonding which she wears as a badge of honour, but why?! Both botox and breast enlargements are incredibly popular procedures, many people have them done. I've never had anything, but, I am very interested to hear the opinions of those who have had said procedures done, I want toknow where to go for botox when the time comes and am not ashamed of that.

Regarding the possible Vaser, I guess we know why she was selling that beige Chanel bag now, plus all the free clothes she was auctioning off on her insta and demanding people paid using friends and family option so she could avoid paying any fees. Wouldn't be so galling if she was transparent about what she was up the laments her mental health, feeling down etc. Well is she that shocked - she has this fat freezing, Woohoo skinny triangle bikini abdomen is in the works, but no, it didn't make her look how she wanted and now she's looking for the next fix. And then the next.

Why doesn't she even think to give back with her oodles of free time, mentor someone trying to make it after uni, get involved with a literacy programme somewhere, maybe help asylum seekers or migrant children with their English skills. She has these degrees, is always reminding viewers of her intelligence. if she isn't using it for more than filtering her photos on the daily she will be bored and down.

• Heart

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I find it mad that she made a comment on not having enough cash in her account to pay her rent on her stories last night. Either
a) it's a dumb joke to try and seem relatable and she actually does have cash, which taps in to my pet peeve of rich/privileged people making little jokes about being 'broke' when they have no clue what it's like
b) it's true but she hasn't transferred money etc, in which case we're back to a
c) it's true in which case stop looking at chanel for five damn minutes

It drives me mad that influencers make 'funny' little jokes about being broke or maxxing out their credit card in order to buy some luxury purchase when there will be a percentage of their followers who are broke or have to max out lines of credit just to make ends meet.

lucypuss

Yeh it’s really rude tbh - so

I get she would want her boyfriend to arrange something for her birthday, but the comment about asking her friend to help him because she didn’t think he would do a good job is SO rude. She comes across as so bratty and ungrateful.
Also her laundry feminist rant is so pathetic… the reason the average person can’t relate is because you don’t have a 9-5 job, you live by yourself and you’re relatively young… it’s pretty normal to do your own laundry unless you are super busy

rrggmmoo

What came across was also a complaint about the calibre of men cat calling and creeping on her. These were not the kind of men she would consider dating herself, so why did they think they stood a chance with her? If they were tall, good looking men with gym bodies and excellent careers then she would have a different reaction.
sorry, but the whole "if the guys were good looking she wouldnt think it was harassment" is a really bad/incel take.

Reactions: 14

Gossipgal00

Seen her post about correcting Jimmy’s spelling and she’s covered the message but you can see he’s said “we’ve already talked about this and why things….”

probably “we’ve already talked about this and why things are shit because you’re a rude patronising brat with plenty of Chanel bags so I’m not buying you one for your 30th”

• Heart

justbeingnosy98

So unsurprisingly her PT has figured out she’s extra tired on the days she doesn’t eat a lot of carbs/anything.

Gal could have read here and got that advice for free!

• Haha
Don’t follow Sophie anymore on Instagram but look at her posts and stories from time to time and I swear she has a formula for her stories…all stories must include - some reference to a designer item that she needs, usually a bag, maybe shoes - reference to being catcalled, which seems to happen to her on a daily basis? - and then posts of her in clothes which are always a ‘size small, but I could’ve gone down a size in the leggings/jeans/skirt’ and then some random pics of Henny. I know I’m not the first to say it, but I can’t believe how obsessed she is with designer goods, her weight and male attention.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Sophie is the biggest hypocrite going. She is putting it out to over 180,000 (probably impressionable) people that her body is something to be insecure about when she’s smaller than average. She’s projecting onto everyone else and spreading her insecurities on a dangerous level.

I’m pretty sure that person just wanted some advice and has now been made to feel really bad but also ashamed about their own body, it’s sad! I doubt they sent nasty dms, more like Sophie was trying to excuse her reaction

KarenOG

I'm not sure the constant stories about her quarantine and 'Bali journey' are having whatever effect she thinks they're having
She needs to stop whinging about the quarantine food. No one feels sorry for you. Comparing being in quarantine to feeling like a break up.

Am I the only one who was rubbed the wrong way by this: CBA to be a peasant anymore 😒
Someone needs to give her a news flash that there are people who are currently unable to see their families, there are probably some of her followers going through a break up and it’s probably a bit jarring for them to see her whinge about having to stay in a hotel room with her boyfriend.

I could go on with all the things that different people are struggling right now.

Completely agree, this should have stayed as a private message between her and her Mum.

I wonder how Jimmay feels about her entitled attitude considering he’s currently unable to work due to his health reasons.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
What came across was also a complaint about the calibre of men cat calling and creeping on her. These were not the kind of men she would consider dating herself, so why did they think they stood a chance with her? If they were tall, good looking men with gym bodies and excellent careers then she would have a different reaction.

I understand, men (worse when in groups) not taking no (usually a very polite no thank you) well or refusing to pick up on social questions that you're not interested is horrible and can be very scary. She is however not coming across very well (to me) in her stories, her message is getting lost in the whole ewww gross creepy men, like no way would I consider you, be realistic please!! I'm clearly a 10 and you're a minus 2, no way you could score a hottie like me.

What I liked about sophie is she seemed like your flatmate or workmate. Now she seems to look down on us (those with traditional / ordinary jobs that require 8 or 9 hours a day not sitting on a gifted sofa watching reality TV and filming our reactions) and views herself as a celebrity who is a cut above her auidence, refusing to offer her usual Sunday advice stories as it was too much actual work and cut into her me time. Also bigging up her intellect without offering any evidence is tiring, claiming to be a size 6 who - could size down in this - constantly is draining, banging on about designer being the only decent option while selling her viewers asos / misguided tat and refusing to wear it herself.

Back to style, or lack of it. What did everyone think of her white knee high stiletto boots and white cowboy boots? Those a line split hem mini skirts all seem to be body cons and not flattering. also those perspex shoes with the diamantés? i am not a fan. Not sure what to make of her hair extensions pony tail, it looked OK in her stories but I wonder what it would look like from the back in natural light say going down an escalator. I'm also curious about how she sources her hair to make sure (as far as she can) that it is ethical.
That billowing silky lime green shirt and yet more oversized boxy blazers.

• Heart
At this point it’s just embarrassing, they want different things / to live in different places. Going on holiday is great, it’s fun and exciting (or it should be 🙃) and probs is the only thing keeping a spark alive but they won’t have a regular life and they can’t live like travellers either, it looks like it’s time to give it up.
There’s obviously a lot going on behind the scenes that I doubt she’ll share. She hasn’t looked or seemed happy this trip at all, even when pretending to be.

KarenOG

She’s sooo bitter and bitchy. It’s embarrassing. Love how she had a bitch and then the next day she has to “justify” it even though what she’s saying has nothing to do with her being a huge bitch to that woman. 🙄 we aren’t idiots Sophie, you are utterly illogical
I actually think she come across as a bully at this point. She tries to publicly humiliate people who comment on her posts that she doesn’t agree with. She is always the victim and always comes back with some kind of sarcastic remark.

She needs to grow up and get back to the real world.

She enjoys the attention because it’s validation. She’s deeply insecure, otherwise, would would she have all these procedures done?!

Also, I think Jimmy’s “back surgery” is possibly the beginning of the end for these two.

I find it so frustrating that she went over to Bali to spend her entire trip at hairdressers, restaurants and beach bars opened by foreigners robbing the Balinese people. I went to Bali 6 years ago and Sophie’s favourites, Seminyak and Canggu, are just filled with horrendously overpriced places paying the poor locals an absolute pittance of a wage. Travellers like her are very swiftly ruining the island looking for ‘bougie’ spots similar to the instagrammable spots in London, as opposed to immersing themselves in the culture.

Also don’t understand why she was so bored during her hotel lockdown, when she’s an intellectual with such varied interests? Between work, reading, working on her Indonesian, doing research into the PhDs she mentions wanting to pursue and two workouts a day, her week long lockdown would’ve flown by? Instead she complained about being bored and the food she was served in her 5* hotel