Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s upgraded their title from long-distance relationship to binational couple now 🥴🥴

honestly her practically praising herself for leaving her dog at home so she can go to a bar is ridiculous... she’s had him how long and still takes him out every single time she leaves her flat. The fact she lets her dogs sit ON TABLES and chairs in pubs etc really disgusts me. Why does she think she’s so entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's absolutely no way I could eat or drink in a place where I could see a dog on the one of the tables. It might sound dramatic and over the top but I would honestly have to get up and leave. Even just the thought of it makes me feel physically sick.

She’s upgraded their title from long-distance relationship to binational couple now 🥴🥴

honestly her practically praising herself for leaving her dog at home so she can go to a bar is ridiculous... she’s had him how long and still takes him out every single time she leaves her flat. The fact she lets her dogs sit ON TABLES and chairs in pubs etc really disgusts me. Why does she think she’s so entitled.
A lot of small dog owners do this and it's disgusting. I'm happy for dogs to be by their owners feet in any eating or drinking venue if they are well behaved, but most aren't, and small yapping dogs on a table or chair is a no no.

Her eyes will probably drop a bit and that will be the desired look.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch her nose job video? After the surgery, she was worrying because her eyebrow was drooping. Do you think this is what made her definitely get the thread lift?

Reactions: 1
Describes herself as an incredible optimistic and positive person. Am I following the right girl?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really think one of her friends needs to shake her and ask her what the hell she's doing. It very much seems like she has become obsessed with plastic surgery and can't see what she looks like anymore. I can see this going horribly wrong at some point (if it hasn't already?). Surely it's not healthy to have this many fillers in your face?

Reactions: 5
She definitely won’t have eaten those pancakes in that new post.

btw, did you see her story about her farts scaring her dog? I’m not surprised with all the veg and hot sauce she eats.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
35A063CA-BA63-423E-80F5-0340650F9DE1.png

Honestly? I’d want a new face too if I constantly saw myself from these angles. Why does she do that to herself?! She’s a pretty looking girl.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s surprised she’s “physically exhausted”, when she trains every single day, most days with a PT, skips breakfast and eats a bowl of roast veggies for lunch and dinner 🙄

1619603811820.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.