Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s surprised she’s “physically exhausted”, when she trains every single day, most days with a PT, skips breakfast and eats a bowl of roast veggies for lunch and dinner 🙄

View attachment 549553
I see this post and just think...go to the shop then? But no, that’s not the real problem here, she just wants to show off that she’s eating a plate of vegetables for dinner.

Showing your restrictive unbalanced diet isn’t glamorous hun 🙄

Reactions: 6
Shes complaining on her rental IG page bevause landlord is charging her for fake tan, dog piss and bleach stains on floor calling them c word etc denying she is liable

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Shes complaining on her rental IG page bevause landlord is charging her for fake tan, dog piss and bleach stains on floor calling them c word etc denying she is liable
I was just going to say this! Like she has clearly made such a mess here, and also dented the floor?!? Describing emails as rude...it's just formal language? Maybe don't fake tan on white carpet...

Reactions: 7
Can anyone post screenshots on here? Sorry if that’s a very cheeky request, I just really don’t want to follow her home account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone post screenshots on here? Sorry if that’s a very cheeky request, I just really don’t want to follow her home account 😂
It was a long old whiny monologue or else I would.

What I want to know, is which one of your was her landlord....because if they’re not on here I see a real missed opportunity for someone who also thinks she’s a slob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s her home page called?
theldnrental but I think she said it was private? Id post screenshots but she didn’t put subtitles up - basically ten mins of her whining that:
- it was a really expensive flat and she had to pay for two flats because she couldn’t get the move in dates for the new place to match up
- they ended up charging less rent now because no one wants to move in
- they’re taking £700 off her deposit
-there is damage to a wood floor where a mirror fell and dented the floor
- there are stains from fake tan where she tried to clean them but didn’t/cba/apparently they developed after she had cleaned it up and made a bigger stain
-some long story about a leak from upstairs that’s caused damage to her floor and she’s deleted all the photos of it so they are saying it’s her dogs pee
- she’s done some research into renters rights
- she’s happy to go to court etc etc

It’s probably more than that but that’s the general self entitled vibe (also only £700 of her initial deposit, which I assume was at least a months rent, is nowhere near the cost of some deposit holds I’ve seen - and probably the cost of one nastygal haul/beauty treatment/long haul flight for her)

Reactions: 4
I think it's half of one and 50% of the other here : I do think landlords and letting agencies take the piss and I do think there should be some allowance made for wear and tear if you've lived there a while but I also think it's quite clear Sophie made a mess of the place. I don't think she trashed it on purpose, I think she's just clumsy and lazy when it comes to cleaning but, like...that's renting, baby.

I'm a renter myself - I made a small mark on my sofa the other day. Nothing is going to get it off so I just have to accept that when I move out it might get flagged. It sucks but that's life.

I know it's the principle but it's hard to listen to her bang on about £700 so much when she was/is paying two lots of rent by choice. Also...you dented the floor? They don't care whether it was an accident or not, most damage is an accident.

Reactions: 10
Yea £700 does sound like a loooot of money. They can't include fair wear and tear but dented floors and fake tan stains aren't fair wear. I mean I'm not surprised she's being charged an amount from her deposit but sounds like they might be taking the piss unless everything was brand new when she moved in. If the carpets were 10 years old and they have to replace them they can only charge 10% of the value though.

Reactions: 1
£700 will roughly be about a third of the rent and if she can afford the rent on 2 flats she can afford it.

Wear and tear absolutely but that place was disgusting when she lived there. The dog tit on the bedroom carpet several times for starters 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
I don’t think £700 is that much tbh. Haven’t seen the pics but I assume the stained carpet will need replaced and wood floor fixed/replaced - that will won’t be cheap and if I were a landlord I wouldn’t want it to pay from my own pocket, that’s the whole point of taking a deposit.

If the upstairs flat leaked she should have told the agent/landlord straightaway so she wouldn’t get blamed for it, surely as a seasoned renter she would know that!? I’m not sure what she’s going to achieve by going to court tbh.

Going to follow the home page now I’ll see if she accepts!

Her deposit will be registered with a deposit protection scheme by law and they don’t just allow the landlord to take whatever they want, if there’s a dispute it goes to adjudication where each party submits evidence etc and tbh most of the time they’re more on the tenants favour with wear and tear unless they have really done some damage. Does she realise how much court fees are and the backlog the courts have with the pandemic 😆. Just admit you’re a scruffy witch and left that flat like a pig sty Soph.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I wouldn’t really consider fake tan stains and dog piss “fair wear and tear”.

The leak from upstairs also doesn’t ring true - why did she not report it at the time then? It’s generally written into tenancy agreements that you’re obliged to report any issues ASAP. Why even take photos if you’re just going to delete them without showing your landlord?Regardless if you deleted the proof, that’s obviously your own fault and not your landlord’s???

It’s also no one’s fault but her own that she A) is so entitled she rented two places at the same time bc she found a prettier flat (who does that?!) and B) chose to rent a place that was so expensive in the first place.

Can’t believe this girl has me defending landlords 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please keep us posted on the lawsuit :D I'm sure that she won't let it go that easily. She is so vindictive

Reactions: 1
How does she need cleaner when she lives alone and at home all the time or is it the landlord that hires her

Reactions: 2
How does she need cleaner when she lives alone and at home all the time or is it the landlord that hires her
No the landlord won’t hire a cleaner for a tenant. She’s just lazy and loves to brag about having a cleaner she’s always videoing her with Hendrix just so she can show off 🤮😆.

Reactions: 5
Poor cleaner having to clean Sophie’s skidders out the loo. (Re the story where Jimmy accused her of leaving them in the toilet and she said it was him on her stories)

It’s pure laziness. It’s not like she’s out of the flat 5 days a week 9-5

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Poor cleaner having to clean Sophie’s skidders out the loo. (Re the story where Jimmy accused her of leaving them in the toilet and she said it was him on her stories)

It’s pure laziness. It’s not like she’s out of the flat 5 days a week 9-5
Why the hell would you post about skids in your toilet on IG, why would that even cross your mind wouldn’t you just put some bleach down and get on with your day. If I was PR for a brand and seen that she’d be swiftly off the list 🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.