Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people with a history of depression/mental health problems are on the priority lists and she has alluded to this in her stories recently as I think she had a therapist. I think that could be why she had the vaccination.

Reactions: 5
I think she just paid her way into the early appointment and is ashamed to admit that she took someone's spot

Reactions: 1
I think she just paid her way into the early appointment and is ashamed to admit that she took someone's spot
You can’t pay your way to an appointment for a vaccination in England, and they are not being given privately. It’s only available through the NHS when you are offered. So in this case I’m inclined to believe her that she’s on a priority list.

That being said, no idea why she wouldn’t be forthcoming about why she’s on a priority list given how much of an oversharer she usually is!

Reactions: 10
I got my first this week and I’m not a priority in any way, shape or form. I just got a text from my GP, so it also could depend on the GP practice she goes to?

Reactions: 2
I think people with a history of depression/mental health problems are on the priority lists and she has alluded to this in her stories recently as I think she had a therapist. I think that could be why she had the vaccination.
Priority is only for mental illness classified as severe like bipolar/schizophrenia or if your mental illness is so severe it makes you functionally impaired.

I know a few people with mild asthma who’ve had theirs now so I think it just varies across the country.

Also loads of people where I’m from having been going to the vaccination centre and saying they’re a carer or work in a care home, and nobody checks.

We’ll all get one eventually but humans are nosy and when someone who discusses every last drop of period blood (🤮🤮🤮) is like I’ve had this but I’m not telling you why it makes you want to know why!

Reactions: 5
Any time she posts stories I can barely concentrate on what she's saying because the colour of her palms are so distracting. How are her palms the most tanned part of her body?!

I'm no stranger to fake tan and sure, sometimes it clings to the heel of your hand or around your wrists, but with her it's all the time!
I’ve just noticed!! Haha!! She must use her hands to apply it and not a tanning mitt. 😐

what about her blog post about her sister?

EBAB969B-17B9-481B-89A9-E95B9AF58A14.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She seriously needs to get some friends to talk to and stop ranting to her phone constantly, the way she talks is so smug and patronising I just want to slap her through the phone. Sophie you are a fashion account, just post a Zara haul and then duck off and get on with your day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Hendrix and his skin condition but it means spoilt Sophie doesn’t have the perfect fluffy instagram pomeranian and has to actually put work in to help his skin

Reactions: 4
I really hope she’s done her research on the threads as they can go so wrong, check out kaoplasticsurgery on insta and go to his Thread-Ache highlight. Even if they’re done well they don’t last long as they’re basically dissolvable stitch thread.

Reactions: 8
I really hope she’s done her research on the threads as they can go so wrong, check out kaoplasticsurgery on insta and go to his Thread-Ache highlight. Even if they’re done well they don’t last long as they’re basically dissolvable stitch thread.
Thanks for sharing that - so interesting!! Definitely doesn’t look worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes, they are temporary/dissolvable so she has no qualms about it as its just like getting filler etc. We are entering the count down to an upper face lift guys.

Reactions: 6
She’s not even 30 yet and she’s getting so much unnecessary work done to her face, it’s so depressing and such a toxic message to send her younger followers. What happens when she starts approaching 35 or 40?!

Reactions: 9
Urgh the thought of threads makes me feel funny.

She really needs to chill with her face and learn to love what she’s got or else where will it end??

Reactions: 6
she has ruined her face! also what is the long term impact, surely having your forehead pulled up like that is going to make it sag later on?

I actually feel very sorry for her at this stage. These are clear deep routed issues. Everyday it’s ‘something she’s always been so insecure about’ but they’re strange niche things

Girl needs therapy

Reactions: 7
Agreed I do actually feel really bad for her. She obviously has some very deep rooted issues.

Maybe once you start making the changes you just keep going because you see the difference it does make?? Idk.

I won’t lie there are things about my face/body that I would change (I think that’s quite normal) but I have just come to terms with the fact that this is just how I look and that’s ok!! Big nose, small boobs, hooded eyelids, thread veins and all 😂

How you look really doesn’t make a difference to your life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.