Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worked in customer service and that is such a tit job even in luxury houses. The pay is low and I had to deal with self entitled witches like Sophie the whole day long. I get really defensive when someone is talking bad about the customer service. Everything that she was complaining about has nothing to do with customer service. They don’t work at the warehouse. They don’t prepare her bleeping parcel. Luxury brands have a very small amount of the products and things get sold out pretty quickly. With the amount of orders, it’s not possible to get back to every customer to inform them that one of the things is sold out and they wait for a restock which happens every week or every two weeks. Waiting for a luxury item is normal and she should know that. They are not H&M to have a 100000 t-shirts in the same design. I agree that it’s tit that one part of the parcel is missing but that again is not the customer service’s fault. I can only imagine how she worked herself up before calling and what a complete witch she is when she complains

Reactions: 9
I’ve worked in customer service and that is such a tit job even in luxury houses. The pay is low and I had to deal with self entitled witches like Sophie the whole day long. I get really defensive when someone is talking bad about the customer service. Everything that she was complaining about has nothing to do with customer service. They don’t work at the warehouse. They don’t prepare her bleeping parcel. Luxury brands have a very small amount of the products and things get sold out pretty quickly. With the amount of orders, it’s not possible to get back to every customer to inform them that one of the things is sold out and they wait for a restock which happens every week or every two weeks. Waiting for a luxury item is normal and she should know that. They are not H&M to have a 100000 t-shirts in the same design. I agree that it’s tit that one part of the parcel is missing but that again is not the customer service’s fault. I can only imagine how she worked herself up before calling and what a complete witch she is when she complains
Please have some compassion! Her luxury rights have been violated!

Could you not see that the laces were not factory fresh?! How do you expect a human to live through such a horrific experience. My heart broke for her, I cried when she pointed out the crease in the trainer. And Omg the missing t shirt.

I’m going to start a petition. Not sure exactly for what but Celine can’t be allowed to get away with this. Tango Tits has probably only screamed at one member of staff, maybe three max. The entire customer service team and the logistics team, and whatever other teams there are should be jailed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gives the impression she feels she is acting in a confident self assured manner, asserting her needs in the same way as a wealthy man would. she hasn't mastered the fine art between rudeness and quietly and confidently asserting her needs with a steely politeness and determination. She screams new money, which is not the impression she seems desperate to create.

"Look, I got mE a cLeAnErrrr, for my filthy lAvVy! It's all the roasted vegetables I'm eating at the mo - Heehee."

Reactions: 8
Yes her complaints scream new money and the « i wanna be rich » attitude that a lot of millennial and gen z customers have. The really rich people I met and interacted with were always classy and never ever shouted at the staff. Their personal assistances were also very nice even when there was a problem with the order

• Heart
She gives the impression she feels she is acting in a confident self assured manner, asserting her needs in the same way as a wealthy man would. she hasn't mastered the fine art between rudeness and quietly and confidently asserting her needs with a steely politeness and determination.
I bet if you said this to her she’d go off on some spiel about being a woman and how men never have to deal with this. I don’t follow any male influencers really but I’d feel the same if they were being bratty like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her telling her followers that she’s given Jimmy a chance to meet her somewhere for her birthday, otherwise he’s “last priority”, is clearly an attempt to seem decisive and independent, but it’s a strong hint for him to spend her birthday with her and get her a gift. I really do cringe whenever she digs at Jimmy for never getting her a birthday gift, forgetting Valentine’s Day etc. That’s just clearly not something that he particularly cares about, which really annoys her and so she berates him for it 😖

Reactions: 12
It’s just such a weird way of presenting the idea. Normal people would be like ‘I’d love to see you on/before my birthday’. Not demand someone takes a 2 month trip or else they’re last priority.

One day she’s going to push him too far and he’s going to be like naaaa, see ya 👋🏻.

Her telling her followers that she’s given Jimmy a chance to meet her somewhere for her birthday, otherwise he’s “last priority”, is clearly an attempt to seem decisive and independent, but it’s a strong hint for him to spend her birthday with her and get her a gift. I really do cringe whenever she digs at Jimmy for never getting her a birthday gift, forgetting Valentine’s Day etc. That’s just clearly not something that he particularly cares about, which really annoys her and so she berates him for it 😖

We are literally in a pandemic and no one can travel. Does she really believe he should take last priority because he most probably won’t be able to travel ??? God she is stupid

Hasn't he said before he can't afford the quarantine in Australia too? It's at least a couple of k. Jimmy really needs to bin her, she sounds like such a diva.

I’m sure she’s trying to come across all boss witch “I don’t wait around for no man” type but she’s made herself look a bit silly with that statement.

He seems very laid back in his approach to everything anyway, not withstanding the global pandemic and the massive question mark over travel this year. Poor lad probably doesn’t want the hassle of booking ahead and having to cancel and potential quarantines.

if she’s having to make demands of him to see her (in a pandemic!!) then I’d say they’re probably not as compatible as she thinks.

If he used up his uk visa time, then it's her turn to use up hers to go and see him. That's if she wants to see him, if she wants a big bday in Bali for her 30th then she should do that instead. It seems she's very much in love with him and trying to play it cool?

They have different values, she likes to spend on big ticket items and she has stated he is uncomfortable in that world. Who knows, I think he'll meet her as by August the travel industry will have been hurting for cash for too long not have forced normal travel again. She's vaccinated, I am guessing it'll go head. Maybe a rushed marriage on a beach?? I'm guessing the beach holiday is the reason for the massive veg fest shred.

Reactions: 4
I hate dog owners that think they’re entitled to sitting in cafes. I’m sorry but I hate dogs and I don’t want them around me (guide dogs an exception obviously). I wouldn’t bring a cat in on a lead. I don’t get why she’s so worked up about it. He’d be all over the tables yapping and barking away, no wonder Gails said no.

Yea £700 does sound like a loooot of money. They can't include fair wear and tear but dented floors and fake tan stains aren't fair wear. I mean I'm not surprised she's being charged an amount from her deposit but sounds like they might be taking the piss unless everything was brand new when she moved in. If the carpets were 10 years old and they have to replace them they can only charge 10% of the value though.
Also late on this but I rented a flat round the corner from her for six years and at the end of the tenancy we had to spend £250 on things. Legging agents definitely take the piss and we negotiated down but I think £700 worth of damage for the amount of time she was actually there is a looot. She must have proper wrecked the place. Minging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Biiiig Karen energy on her last few posts!

Really shocked at her being so entitled about not being able to bring Hendrix everywhere with her. Cafes that are dog friendly are a bonus but it’s not something they all have to do and it’s certainly not their problem she bought her dog a crazy expensive lead?!?

And tagging them and posting the uncensored emails from celine is so gross as well. I don’t even know what she wants if she doesn’t want to send the trainers back and they’re out of stock either?? It’s like she thinks having money means everything should go her way at all times, very Veruca Salt vibes

• Heart
  • Haha
Complaining on social media is so tacky. Honestly it does sound annoying but if you don’t like the trainers just send them back, it’s not that deep. Does she really think the Celine social team will pay any attention to her 🤣

Reactions: 7
She is so bloody entitled it’s unreal. I have a dog, she’s allowed in some places others she isn’t. Each place has their own policy in regards to dogs/animals and they have to be respected.

Also, the dog lead. I had second hand embarrassment reading her post how it expensive it was. Mentions she bought it before dog thefts and hardly uses it... it’s literally in every post of her walking him.

Biiiig Karen energy on her last few posts!

Really shocked at her being so entitled about not being able to bring Hendrix everywhere with her. Cafes that are dog friendly are a bonus but it’s not something they all have to do and it’s certainly not their problem she bought her dog a crazy expensive lead?!?

And tagging them and posting the uncensored emails from celine is so gross as well. I don’t even know what she wants if she doesn’t want to send the trainers back and they’re out of stock either?? It’s like she thinks having money means everything should go her way at all times, very Veruca Salt vibes
She’s gained a lot of weight out of nowhere
I mean haven’t we all in lockdown...

Reactions: 5
“Can you not see his lead is Louis Vuitton?” cringeeeee

Peak Karen energy, publicly complaining to 100k followers that she and her designer dog/his expensive lead weren’t given special treatment. Why should they make an exception for you because you own an LV lead, while the rest of us poor commoners with generic pet shop leads go elsewhere or leave our dogs at home?

Also her response to people saying buying a flashy lead was her own choice - I can understand that she bought it before she considered practicality bc she was excited, but that’s hardly the bakery’s fault, is it? 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.