Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone confirm all of the procedures she has done/has had done at this point? Unfollowed her a bit ago as find her stories really smug or victim-y - she always seems to have some issue with her followers and constantly lectures on why they shouldn’t message her or do this, do that...but looked at her insta today and she’s just had temporary brow lift done and a nose job?? Can’t keep track of what she’s had done now

Reactions: 2
Can anyone confirm all of the procedures she has done/has had done at this point? Unfollowed her a bit ago as find her stories really smug or victim-y - she always seems to have some issue with her followers and constantly lectures on why they shouldn’t message her or do this, do that...but looked at her insta today and she’s just had temporary brow lift done and a nose job?? Can’t keep track of what she’s had done now
Let’s just call her Mr Potato head, she’s had the much work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s not even 30 yet and she’s getting so much unnecessary work done to her face, it’s so depressing and such a toxic message to send her younger followers. What happens when she starts approaching 35 or 40?!
She's 30 in a few weeks, perhaps this is where the crazy is coming from?? but yes a upper face lift is in the future I'd wager. isn't she having her hairline altered sometime soon as well??

I had hoped her stories about working on herself meant she was seeing herself clearly, as a human who sometimes feels insecure, and therefore needs to work on it internally rather than a human who sometimes doesn't feel beautiful and needs to go full on kylie jenner.

There will always be something, even if she was a walking Victoria secrets angel with a real life beauty filter permanently over her face she would find something. She really needs to do what she mused about on her stories and get mental help to accept herself and learn to love herself. She has a lot going for her; friends, bf, supportive parents, a lucrative and easy job with flexi hours, a working body and mind. Depression and anxiety aren't uncommon (sadly) and she has the money to fast track herself to treatment. She needs this more than a designer bag, hair extensions or forehead lift.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All these procedures and she still won’t like the way she looks. You can’t polish a turd, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The polish a turd comment made me giggle 🙈

I think with Sophie it’s a case of more money & free time than sense. I’m all for a little tweak here and there but I couldn’t afford the upkeep of everything she does nor the time invested in recovery - who wants to sit in the house for 2 weeks to heal those threads that’ll dissolve at some point anyway. I also don’t have time to fix one thing and start wondering what’s next.

Shes starting to ruin her face and it’s scary to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Breast implants around a decade ago. (Denied for years prior to admitting the truth)
Rhinoplastie around a month ago.
Thread lift for her hooded eyes, this week sometime?
Botox (previously denied)
Under eye filler
Cheek filler
Jaw contour filler
Nose filler (dissolved)
Lip filler, dissolved and re filled
Braces
Tooth bonding
Eyebrow blading
Then
Eyebrows laminated
Lash extensions
Nail extensions
Hair extensions
Hair bleached
Daily tan
Expensive (but free for her) personalised face peels and vitamins.

I don't think she has had laser hair removal - yet.

I know she has said she does all these things, which frankly are a full time.job in that quantity,to feel better about herself but it's clearly not making her feel better. It is also peddling the myth that you need to change all these things 'wrong' with you as a woman to feel better, once money has been spent to 'fix' these flaws you can start to feel better.

No, start to feel better now. Talk to yourself the way you would talk to a loved one or close friend.

My brows are gross, no hun your brows are fine - honestly.

My eyes are ugly, disgusting and hooded becomes your eyes are normal, here look at mine, look areyhst girls etc. Look these are the 'hooded eyes' in an elderly person, and guess what mostly they don't care as they learnt to like themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's 30 in a few weeks, perhaps this is where the crazy is coming from?? but yes a upper face lift is in the future I'd wager. isn't she having her hairline altered sometime soon as well??

I had hoped her stories about working on herself meant she was seeing herself clearly, as a human who sometimes feels insecure, and therefore needs to work on it internally rather than a human who sometimes doesn't feel beautiful and needs to go full on kylie jenner.

There will always be something, even if she was a walking Victoria secrets angel with a real life beauty filter permanently over her face she would find something. She really needs to do what she mused about on her stories and get mental help to accept herself and learn to love herself. She has a lot going for her; friends, bf, supportive parents, a lucrative and easy job with flexi hours, a working body and mind. Depression and anxiety aren't uncommon (sadly) and she has the money to fast track herself to treatment. She needs this more than a designer bag, hair extensions or forehead lift.
I agree, she has so much going for her. She has so many good things in her life. She should really look inward a little more, but I don’t blame her for getting all these jobs done, she is a victim of social media like us albeit she profits from it, she’s constantly exposed to influencers who get lots of jobs done, models who photoshop their pics etc etc. She’s exposed to a lot of scrutiny herself I imagine. She is constantly judged by men on the street and that plays a huge role in putting a lot of value on the way you look. I think a lot more people would be getting the same done if they had money. The places that she goes to probably advice her on what else she should get done when getting a treatment. Tbh I’m not judging her too much for it, it’s her face, her life, her choices. She’s not hurting anyone (hopefully, people who feel influenced to get these treatments are just unfollowing).
Side note, seeing her moan about her hooded eyelids made me look at mine and tbh I’d love to get threads ahahahaha.

I think she did actually start but may have stopped for lockdown?

Her dog is effed up man, pretty much walking reason why you shouldn’t get pure breeds
The video on her story of him barking like a nutjob is terrifying lol

• Sad
I really hope she’s done her research on the threads as they can go so wrong, check out kaoplasticsurgery on insta and go to his Thread-Ache highlight. Even if they’re done well they don’t last long as they’re basically dissolvable stitch thread.
Thank you Jdean79 🙌
Unlike Sophie I’m happy with myself in general other then my hooded eyes and for years I’ve been tempted with surgery/threads. I was so close to booking an appointment but checked out kaoplasticsurgery thanks to you and relieved to say I’m no longer buying into advertising for this procedure.. Let’s face it.. I just need a little MUA lesson to apply my eye make up better. THANK YOU Jdean79. You are what an influencer should be instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would understand the thread lift if her hooded eyes were a result of ageing and she was having difficulty coming to terms with it, because women are conditioned to think that ageing results in being less desirable 😞 but she says she’s felt insecure about her hooded eyes since she was 17. Why is she so easily influenced by trends?!
She went on a rant following her rhinoplasty to say that she loves her procedures, but loves money more, so won’t fall victim to marketing, and as has been pointed out above, a lot of these procedures are a waste of time and money. There are so many beautiful women with naturally hooded eyes, I think it’s so incredibly sad that she’s already managed to make some women look at their hooded eyes in a negative light

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What's going on with dog and its fur? I read something but had to go and couldn't finish reading stories

Reactions: 1
Thank you Jdean79 🙌
Unlike Sophie I’m happy with myself in general other then my hooded eyes and for years I’ve been tempted with surgery/threads. I was so close to booking an appointment but checked out kaoplasticsurgery thanks to you and relieved to say I’m no longer buying into advertising for this procedure.. Let’s face it.. I just need a little MUA lesson to apply my eye make up better. THANK YOU Jdean79. You are what an influencer should be instead!
I’m so glad I could help, don’t get me wrong there’s a small handful of doctors that get incredible results with threads but for the price and the amount of time they last in my opinion it’s totally not worth it! We all have things about ourselves that we’d like to change but these things make us unique and US otherwise we’d all look the same. I love looking after my skin and wouldn’t mind a little tweak here and there but I’d rather be a nice person, I think that’s what makes us attractive. Cringe but true 😆❤.

• Heart
Breast implants around a decade ago. (Denied for years prior to admitting the truth)
Rhinoplastie around a month ago.
Thread lift for her hooded eyes, this week sometime?
Botox (previously denied)
Under eye filler
Cheek filler
Jaw contour filler
Nose filler (dissolved)
Lip filler, dissolved and re filled
Braces
Tooth bonding
Eyebrow blading
Then
Eyebrows laminated
Lash extensions
Nail extensions
Hair extensions
Hair bleached
Daily tan
Expensive (but free for her) personalised face peels and vitamins.

I don't think she has had laser hair removal - yet.

I know she has said she does all these things, which frankly are a full time.job in that quantity,to feel better about herself but it's clearly not making her feel better. It is also peddling the myth that you need to change all these things 'wrong' with you as a woman to feel better, once money has been spent to 'fix' these flaws you can start to feel better.

No, start to feel better now. Talk to yourself the way you would talk to a loved one or close friend.

My brows are gross, no hun your brows are fine - honestly.

My eyes are ugly, disgusting and hooded becomes your eyes are normal, here look at mine, look areyhst girls etc. Look these are the 'hooded eyes' in an elderly person, and guess what mostly they don't care as they learnt to like themselves.
Armpit botox for sweating! Forgot that one.

I'm glad she is being transparent about the cosmetic work and surgery she is getting. the expense, the pain, the recovery time etc. Tbh I don't think she needs it and she us conventionally attractive girl (woman) next door who will be forever looking for things to fix, but it is her choice.
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

I am fully prepared to be told I’m being unreasonable here as I don’t have a dog but that story where she was nagging on her neighbours because they complained about the dog barking really pissed me off. She basically said her neighbours moaned about the barking and she apologised to them, but regretted it and wished she’d told them that the training was necessary. I’m sorry what? If I was her neighbour I’d be like how is that my concern? I just don’t want to hear it barking all the time.

Reactions: 14
I’m so glad I could help, don’t get me wrong there’s a small handful of doctors that get incredible results with threads but for the price and the amount of time they last in my opinion it’s totally not worth it! We all have things about ourselves that we’d like to change but these things make us unique and US otherwise we’d all look the same. I love looking after my skin and wouldn’t mind a little tweak here and there but I’d rather be a nice person, I think that’s what makes us attractive. Cringe but true 😆❤.
Completely agree! Sadly, I don’t think Sophie is a very nice person, so I find it very hard to empathise with her, because she’s constantly portraying herself to be so selfish and vapid. If she was more open to debate and constructive criticism, like we all are in the workplace, she could come across as so much more personable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am fully prepared to be told I’m being unreasonable here as I don’t have a dog but that story where she was nagging on her neighbours because they complained about the dog barking really pissed me off. She basically said her neighbours moaned about the barking and she apologised to them, but regretted it and wished she’d told them that the training was necessary. I’m sorry what? If I was her neighbour I’d be like how is that my concern? I just don’t want to hear it barking all the time.
No, if she was that much of an arse about it I'd just pop in a noise complaint too. Maybe ask for an animal welfare check too. I don't want to hear your animal yeowling or your children screaming thanks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.