Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves that white top which is essentially two white cotton triangles.over each tit held together by string. I know people aren't meant to be worried about clothes being flattering, but it makes her breasts look so far apart from each other not to mention where would a person ever actually wear that top? where would it be appropriate, and where would you actually feel safe wearing it?

TLDR - I hate the white boob triangle top she insists on wearing. It's unflattering, and you wouldn't be able to wear it out.

Reactions: 4
I hope she doesn't reject them then. :confused:

Personally I think she has a really enviable figure and has so much lean muscle etc. I don't know if implants feel heavy etc compared to real breast tissue but I know plenty of busty slim women who are always trying to slim the boobs away as they say that bigger natural breasts are uncomfortable, and get in the way, plus they can't wear anything without a bra - ever. which limits fashion choices. Implants might be different at first, but all boobs need support for comfort.

Basically, I think it should be mostly about comfort and living your life then how you look.

Good on Gemma for being honest and transparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find her commentary on SATC really irritating, pointless, unnecessary...? A bit look at me I’m a feminist... just me?

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find her commentary on SATC really irritating, pointless, unnecessary...? A bit look at me I’m a feminist... just me?
I find it funny because she’s basically trying to piggyback off a successful podcast and keeps parroting the opinions that the hosts have

Reactions: 5
Gemma Talbot, Sophie’s “work wife”, also a fashion/beauty/fitness influencer. I really like her she’s seems v sweet.

I would say “ex work wife”. Sophie spent like 2 hours on the brunch for Gemma’s bday. Most of the time she probably complained how she couldn’t catch an uber the day before. So much party vibes coming from her

Reactions: 4
Omg her fake tan stains on her bed 😩😩😩😩😩
She did a stain remover ad a while ago right? I’d be really interested to see if she can get her sheets white again. If it did, that would be the only legitimate ad/review she’s ever done.

I wonder what colour bedsheets Trump has…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.