Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered when she’ll stop being in denial about no longer being a size 8....
Hun you’re a 10, it’s okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 620546Internalised misogyny vibes… or were you just being a witch. I’m obv all for feminism but she uses it as an excuse for anything... sometimes it’s not misogyny… sometimes you just have a bitchy thought and need to check yourself. Nothing to do with men 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA a rant - I honestly believe this contributes to annoyingly slow the movement down. Yes always call out men for misogyny. But us women have to take responsibility for their actions too which are sometimes crappy because we are all human!
I feel like she either does it to sound intelligent or to deflect the blame for the bitchy thought onto “internalised misogyny“ and therefore it’s not her fault. Sometimes people are bitchy ffs, own it 🙄

Any title suggestions for the new thread???

Reactions: 4
of course she’s going to return UNDERWEAR, after talking about getting thrush 🤮 I really hope selfridges has a no returns policy on bloody underwear

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I wondered when she’ll stop being in denial about no longer being a size 8....
Hun you’re a 10, it’s okay.
Someone posted on the influencers in real thread that, in person she's a solid 12/14? maybe it's because she is so short? She'd look a lot more comfortable and stylish if she bought her actual size, or even the size above and had it tailored to fit her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Where can I find this thread?

Page 13, I have to add some more text or it won't let me post.

The skims undercrackers were clearly too small.

Reactions: 5
of course she’s going to return UNDERWEAR, after talking about getting thrush 🤮 I really hope selfridges has a no returns policy on bloody underwear
Wouldn’t be so bad if she’d tried over some of her own knickers but she clearly didn’t. Bad bad scruff.

We still need a thread title!!

I feel like we should use @KarenOG quote “Hun you’re a 10, it’s okay.” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t be so bad if she’d tried over some of her own knickers but she clearly didn’t. Bad bad scruff.

We still need a thread title!!

I feel like we should use @KarenOG quote “Hun you’re a 10, it’s okay.” 😂😂
new thread title-
you’re a 10, it’s ok hun, go return those skims that have been shoved up your bum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1623942848804.jpeg

oh my goodness, can’t imagine how grubby she must look irl for an employee to have done this…and can you blame them?! She wears all her clothes out, admits to sweating in them and then tells everyone she’s returning them!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I completely agree with her that a UK size 10 -12 should NOT be an X/XL, but the pants just don't fit her because they're too small? I dunno what's not clicking, the rolling down of the top of them literally just means theyre a size too small, and the W27 shorts she bought (for extra room??) today look so uncomfortably tight, has someone considered telling her kindly that she just needs to get the next size up and not worry about the number in the label....? (not me cos I don't wana get blocked haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love dogs but for the last 6 months 90% of her content is her stupid dog and that is not why i started following her. Yesterday she was whining about being creative but the many ideas in her head are all over the place. Well it’s about time to start creating some content and stop filming herself naked and cuddling her bold dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love dogs but for the last 6 months 90% of her content is her stupid dog and that is not why i started following her. Yesterday she was whining about being creative but the many ideas in her head are all over the place. Well it’s about time to start creating some content and stop filming herself naked and cuddling her bold dog
Sophie’s creative ideas normally just equal any type of outfit with an oversized blazer thrown over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember she said she had some business idea but needed to be in Bali. Well Alexlighltldn has just released a swimwear range made in Bali and she said she is paying the women there a proper wage 👏🏼

Anyway goes to show Sophie could have done this business idea from London. Makes me think she was literally going to go there for a holiday and buy products for cheap and come back and flog them for more money🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Remember she said she had some business idea but needed to be in Bali. Well Alexlighltldn has just released a swimwear range made in Bali and she said she is paying the women there a proper wage 👏🏼

Anyway goes to show Sophie could have done this business idea from London. Makes me think she was literally going to go there for a holiday and buy products for cheap and come back and flog them for more money🤦🏼‍♀️
That is exactly the great business idea that she had…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.