Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist she has a smaller waist? I’m not being a twit, but to me, she has no waist as such. She’s quite solid in the middle. Definitely not an hourglass.
I do think she feels incredibly insecure about this and brings it up at any opportunity to let people know how curvy she is
She has also been mentioning her ‘brand’ for years now. I don’t think she has anything in the works, but is throwing out hints for a fast fashion brand to collaborate with her or ideally a brand building agency like genflow to offer her a brand. She doesn’t actually want to do the hard work behind it, but apparently has these great ideas (inclusive sizing isn’t a new concept, fyi Sophie)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she learning to pattern cut, to sew, to design?

Or, is she fishing for a lorna lux crap in the style collaboration?

Reactions: 5
I know it's been said before BUT if she 'like literally doesn't care' about the little rats black skin WHY must she bring it up 4 times a week??? Focus on your own skin by giving it a wash every now and then Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Say a prayer for Sophie’s sister while Sophie is back home 😂 didn’t Sophie claim in a blog post that her sister didn’t like it when she went home. “The witch is back” or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her parents obviously spoil her, one parent (dad?) giving her car a complete deep clean for her. her parent's house seems nice, certainly large enough that she and her sister aren't ontop of each other if there is still tension.

I am hoping her mother was driving when she was filming the dog!

Does anyone else find it weird she goes out for daily errands in a yoga bra and cycle shorts? I'd be feeling that I wasn't dressed enough, plus realistically you'd get so much unwanted creepy attention it wouldn't be worth it. Of course we all should be able to, but the current situation is we can't, but even if we could it just seems like she's in her underwear (shapewear underwear) going out for her brow / nails appointment and a quick trip to waitrose. Not the style Queen she styles herself to be.

Reactions: 7
Once again Sophie’s showing she’s not in touch with reality (or is, but doesn’t give a toss) by stating that she’ll be watching Love island despite the fact she agrees it’s problematic because of issues like lack of diversity. I mean, I will probably watch love island too but the tone on her stories is sort of like ‘yeah the show has big issues but it’s really entertaining so let’s just enjoy it for what it is’ it’s simply an insensitive message to put out there given the people who are triggered by issues like this because they are often excluded from shows that represent the benchmarks for what is seen as ‘attractive’

Reactions: 9
3064CEC2-27D9-4F09-A2F4-AA6584F2D680.png
Internalised misogyny vibes… or were you just being a witch. I’m obv all for feminism but she uses it as an excuse for anything... sometimes it’s not misogyny… sometimes you just have a bitchy thought and need to check yourself. Nothing to do with men 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA a rant - I honestly believe this contributes to annoyingly slow the movement down. Yes always call out men for misogyny. But us women have to take responsibility for their actions too which are sometimes crappy because we are all human!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.