Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her head nerves get sorted. I'm glad she is at least being open about it not being plain sailing having surgeries etc. however, I don't believe she is 'done' with having procedures and operations etc. For one she will need her implants removed or replaced soon, and she is really vain.

Reactions: 6
Her thread lift pain situation is giving me major secondhand anxiety. It’s scary how much she’s had done in such a short timespan, I mean she had barely just healed from her nose job?! I agree with @Swipeupyouguys she’ll never be done.

Reactions: 11
Oh gosh. The thread lift situation and the tk maxx make up - I thought her face was bruised!

Thinking about the pain makes my head and face hurt.

Reactions: 3
Her thread lift seems pretty pointless. She doesn't appear to pluck under her eyebrows which is making her eyes look droopier?

Another looong insta story rant from her about DMs she’s getting criticising her for all the work she’s getting done recently, compared to when she was getting a lot more work done in the past but wasn’t sharing any of it. Honestly not sure what point she’s trying to make... obviously she’s going to get messages about it when there’s some new major procedure she’s going for every few weeks including one that’s obviously gone wrong?!? She needs to stay off the internet for a bit and stop whining about her followers.

Reactions: 8
The whole rant today made me unfollow her... A couple of years ago she was so fresh and cute and talked about fashion. Now she is only whining and complaining. I have real people in my life that can’t stop whining, I don’t need to listen to it on my Ig as well 🙄 Her whole content isn’t the quality it was a couple of years ago. She became sloppy and arrogant idk why people still follow her unless it’s out of habit like me. Only reason that I didn’t unfollow sooner is that she was behaving more normal and natural when Jimmy was around

Reactions: 12
She just posed a long story mentioning beauty treatments as ‘experiments’ rather than fixes. I am sorry but what on earth?! You are not a lab rat hun

Reactions: 9
Her make up is atrocious!
It's just an ad, yanno her paid work...surely she could put more effort in. That looks terrible! Tkmaxx should demand more. Also, we will never hear about those mystery tkmaxx make up products again, and it will be back to Charlotte Tilbury. What products did you pick up at tkmaxx, show us, link them, link similar as they have a high stock turnover etc.

Lazy.

How is tkmaxx ok paying for this!?

Reactions: 5
She’s obsessed! It’s unhealthy and quite worrying to witness. Then she got all snotty at people messaging her concerned.

Her eyes are FINE. You know what would make them better? Getting a real job that isnt all about vanity and looking in the mirror and you’ll be too busy to worry about them 👍

Reactions: 13
Oh dear. That black bin liner, I mean, black faux leather oversized blazer looks minging. Especially over the milk maid dress. She’s deluded of she thinks that is “a look”.

Have her and Gemma fallen out? I suppose gemma’s 30th this weekend will prove it one way or another but they haven’t been in each other’s stories for ages

Have her and Gemma fallen out? I suppose gemma’s 30th this weekend will prove it one way or another but they haven’t been in each other’s stories for ages
Could be that Sophie was in her stories but you didn’t recognise her new face! Might need to start wearing a name badge.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.