Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was annoyed allchloerose was copying her, it must sting she is at 190k while Sophie is at 181k 🤪

Sophie's 20% of asos loves those weird teeny tops that look like they're a mistake, only just covering her breasts. why girl? teaming them with an oversized blazer just makes you look like you're doing the stride of pride. teaming it with chanel doesn't elevate it, and most people can't drop three thousand on a bag anyway. lots of ugly nude /beige stretchy co ordered that look like stretched out thermal underwear from 2018's skiing trip.

Gemma's boob job is tomorrow! Hope she does an honest review and review of it like sophie's nose job. I'd watch, even sit through the ads too.

Reactions: 8
Do you think it’s the swipe ups that apparently kills an influencer’s fashion sense?

I don’t think we all need to dress the same, if neon Victorian punk is your jam, go for it!

But I’ve noticed for a certain level of influencers they start off with a certain look and then it becomes….pretty little thing.

And I think it is because they can only swipe up on their original look for so long before running out and then as @Swipeupyouguys says, it becomes all random bits. From what I understand, they just need to get us to the website right? Once we (and our precious cookies) fall for the trap, their pockets are lined even if I buy a pair of socks instead of a handkerchief top?

I’d like to think I’d keep my integrity, but I know that if I was given £10 I’d wear a tennis skirt in a snowstorm too. And aren’t my legs so smooth? I used Hey Estrid - comes in loads of colours. And smell my armpits! Wild deodorant is my favourite. Time to put my hello fresh dinner together, bye huns!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She said she was going to re order that little top and trousers in a size smaller.
5C33C08C-DD21-454B-BFFF-AFEBB1EA8BDD.png

They both look fine?! What’s she going to do with the old top when the smaller one arrives? 🙄🙄 depop?

Reactions: 4
Remember when she was annoyed allchloerose was copying her, it must sting she is at 190k while Sophie is at 181k 🤪
The irony of this is that Chloe has done well because she has a clear sense of personal style which will be the reason people follow her. Whereas Sophie seems to chop and change hers all the time and her classy but trashy style is just not appealing to her original audience.

She said she was going to re order that little top and trousers in a size smaller.
View attachment 598412

They both look fine?! What’s she going to do with the old top when the smaller one arrives? 🙄🙄 depop?
These trousers actually looked slightly tight at different angles when she has worn them before. (I don't think they are actually tight - probably just poor quality). There's no way she needs a smaller size.

Reactions: 2
Its quite grotesque when you think about the sheer amount of deliveries, returns, everything involved in making the clothes etc. Not just Sophie (although she’s bad for the volume of stuff she goes through) but most influencers are the same.

Reactions: 6
Yeh, probs. She’s bloody worn it, though. Scruffbag 😂 isn’t it really bad for the environment to return shed loads of online purchases?!
I agree with you. Just think about all the same looking tank tops and ugly dresses that she wears. The production of all these stuff is so unnecessary imo 🙄

Reactions: 1
I get the vibe that a lot of what she sends back must be grubby - judging by the state of the sheets or some of the jumpers she wears or her old flat, I just feel like she gets makeup on absolutely everything she owns

Reactions: 5
I get the vibe that a lot of what she sends back must be grubby - judging by the state of the sheets or some of the jumpers she wears or her old flat, I just feel like she gets makeup on absolutely everything she owns
And fake tan 😂

Reactions: 1
I was literally thinking about this the other day! I’m sure at the time Chloe had a tiny audience compared to Sophie as well :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 598412

Ebloggers!

That top and trousers look awful together, I mean where would anyone wear this?

Work?!
Shopping?
Walking hendrix?

I guess a brunch... but I do not want to wear a specific outfit to brunch in, to then go home and have change again to do other stuff. Tbh, it just isn't cute and even kendell jenner would struggle to pull this look off.

Why has she gone on such a rant about those shorts like the company’s personally ripped her off? Like, maybe you just needed a different size? Or maybe they just don’t suit your shape. She can’t expect every item of clothing in the world to be tailor made just for her!

Reactions: 9
Why does she insist she has a smaller waist? I’m not being a twit, but to me, she has no waist as such. She’s quite solid in the middle. Definitely not an hourglass.

Reactions: 11
Is she going to return them after wearing them the whole day and sweating in them 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.