Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
The girl whose house it is just posted on her insta about being outed lol so funny whys she saying friend er No one said friend Gemma louise piper you slut you used to bully me how do you like this now
Just like the time SMD tried it with my mate and ran away you did the same with me remember
Waited for 6.52 just to piss you off hoe, and PS it's people with FULL TIME JOBS that are up at this time. If I sold my flaps I'd be having a lay in
like you.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 exactly that! Cheap slags

Reactions: 3

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
So what’s happening?

Is she bruised and off her face from surgery abroad? Or from a heavy weekend in London? I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did notice that pink outfit picture the other day her face was blurred out.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Her mum had the older girl for YEARS (before Dubai). It’s crazy what people put on social media because people probably wouldn’t have even known that!!!!!
Wow. I’m glad for the kids sake at least that other people have been or are involved in their care. Strange she’d get them back to go gallivanting round Dubai though! Do you know anything else about Sophie/ the girls? Xx

nosyparker678899

Yeah it was mentioned a few pages back when she was first discovered that her arms are covered in what I am 99.9% sure are self harm scars. They're certainly not superficial at all ether, not scratches but actual scarring from what looks like cuts. So sad as I've seen those before on my friend who we sadly lost to suicide in the end 💔 Sophie has certainly done some irreparable damage to those girls.
Anyone noticed that Princess has some scars/scratches on her upper arm?

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Lyla001

VIP Member
We all know / agree with that
But speculation was her kids have been taken of her I’m confirming they haven’t been
Which is surprising
But isn’t true she still has them
---

Of course it is can hardly register as sex worker his putting money threw her for tax purposes
She did infect do a beauty Course all funded by jack 😂 got to explain where it’s all coming from somehow for hmrc hasn’t she
Well - from your comment, you clearly know fuck all about sex workers and HMRC then!
Clearly 'Jack' or whoever is funding her single ,child free ,coked up lifestyle is having to cover this for HMRC purposes. You do realise when you declare you do a certain 'profession' (beautician), there should be proof of this? . Product Receipts, clients etc. What a load of bollocks.

Attachments

Reactions: 2