Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
I bet she is hanging today after that ! She also said she didn’t drink 🍹 mmmmm?

Reactions: 2

Lyla001

VIP Member
As someone who is an accomplished boxer/kickboxer; there was definitely no real fighting form on display there, that was just street scrapping. I’m afraid she wasted her money!
I don't think people are commenting on her form orc suggesting she's a good boxer , just the fact that she has no fear / isn't frightened to get stuck in... which is probably down to her (limited) boxing training.

pommynoir

VIP Member
No she’s not brow fairy, brow fairy shared her profile and said out this troll. Someone who probably knows who L is replied ask her who Nathan is. The only link to Sophie is that she was with brow fairy.
I got there in the end. Thanks 🤣

• Haha

GingerDolly111

Old photo
But princess dad
She looks a lot like him

His not on any social media.
His never really wanted to know
He had another child about 8 years after her an then had a bit more to do with With her
But I think that was more the step mum an his just in general pretty useless.

Presh dad has another child with the women he cheated on Sophie with 🤦‍♀️
I beleive their still together an she has a relationship with them
His a wrongun been on crime watch in an out of prison robbing old men for watches etc
But has been a “ better “ dad an has an actual bond with the little girl
I briefly hung out with Prins dad with other people back in the day. He never used to say anything about her. But at that time he was with another girl he had a baby with!
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5213.jpeg

Lyla001

VIP Member
I blanked out the girls face on my post above because it looks like Precious (see initials) p.b.d.

JSquared

VIP Member
I’ve just the video on TikTok with her now teen(?) daughters in Stratford doing the punching bag thing. What’s SMD insta? Or has she deleted it…. I’m so shocked at what her daughter said “if you can throw punches at me you can punch that bag” I can only imagine what those poor girls go through
I wonder if it will be uploaded to the hard hitters instagram page! (It isn’t there yet from what I can see)

Reactions: 1