Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
It was only the older one but yeh.
Loads, everyone in her area knows all of her business but for the sake of her 2 kids people don’t come on here saying it. Especially now they are both older and have social media accounts and all that. You can tell who knows her coz they say a little bit but hold back lol. She’s lucky people care about her kids!.
Really sad for the girls. Not had a normal childhood at all 😞

Reactions: 3

Lonewolf

VIP Member
does anyone remember when smd and jack got engaged and it was just in some random working mens club or somewhere ,it was about a million years ago now so ive forgotten the stories she posted but I remember thinking how strange and completely underwhelming considering hes normally sending them on fancy holidays and buying flash cars.Im sure she even got one of her mates of insta to sort a cake at the time .Maybes Roberta or Emmie.I dont even think an engagement was ever mentioned again after that night
I do 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

JSquared

VIP Member
I guess we dont really know how far back the active addiction goes .She was clearly mentally unstable from the kids being small and made some very questionable decisions even then.Agree she does need help and is unwell,its sad to see ,even though I dont feel sorry for her as I dont think she was ever a particularly nice person or a good mother.Shes obviously surrounded by horrors as well or other addicts.Maybe she has had good people or family who have tried to intervene and given up.Its scary to think how life is going to end up for her and her two girls
Sad though, if they have given up, especially with the two girls involved.

nosyparker678899

I can only think of one reason why you would be driving around at midnight on a Sunday with your 2 children in the car….scoring drugs

We’ve seen the lives with her in her kitchen, clearly not been to bed and still bang on it
Well yeah that's clear enough but I'm wondering what the row was over

justheretoreadalways10

What’s with the latest comment box question of would you stop wearing make up and eyelashes for a man..

she mentioned yesterday she hasn’t wore make up since last year 😂🤡

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Wonder if the girls have been spilt up and one lives with the dad and the other just gets passed to pillar to post when her mam cba (if I remember one of their dads isn’t a big part of their life)

Any update on all her surgeries?

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
The WiFi was so bad on the live I had to click off but they all looked tragic & comments were asking if SMD was pregnant.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Wondered if that was the problem coz I could stil see it too even after closed the app, cleared my cookies and restarted my phone 😂
Must have been haha it only gave me the option to view in the app after clicking that link about 5 times 🥴 so has everyone seen it now then 🤣 I tell ya what they do both know how to fight at such a young age it's quite worrying really isn't it ☹

Its_Me

VIP Member
She was with a girl earlier don’t know if it was one of the kids couldn’t tell but definitely a girl in pink with longish hair