Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontspeak

No way sam Walker with her 😂
He done a big thing on dubai porter pottys etc
He wouldn’t touch it.
What’s tt ??

Reactions: 3

dontspeak

3rd row down in the middle
---
Someone said in the comments the fight video is doing the rounds on FB has anyone found it?
It’s been taken down
Was obviously reported for showing images of children /hate crime or something

Jbjb

I’ve just the video on TikTok with her now teen(?) daughters in Stratford doing the punching bag thing. What’s SMD insta? Or has she deleted it…. I’m so shocked at what her daughter said “if you can throw punches at me you can punch that bag” I can only imagine what those poor girls go through

Its_Me

VIP Member
I still don’t get it. Libertyfendi (screenshot girl) I don’t think is browfairy as browfairy is blonde looking at her Instagram.

i just don’t get how Sophie is linked to whoever the L person is; unless it’s Sophie who replied to as L🦋 about Nathan?
No she’s not brow fairy, brow fairy shared her profile and said out this troll. Someone who probably knows who L is replied ask her who Nathan is. The only link to Sophie is that she was with brow fairy.

• Heart

overinfluenzas

The whole Dubai thing imo is over exaggerated on tattle and the internet in general really. There are bizarre fetishes and sex workers willing to provide those services everywhere but I would not expect it’s the norm.

However considering her adult work site and I think maybe a SA profile?? Was outed a few years ago we know she made her money from prostitution here so I highly doubt she went to Dubai and taught English in the international schools 😂😂😂😂

No I get that completely,

Maybe I worded my comment wrong as I seem to have been misunderstood.

I was genuinely curious to know if they had been any pages that had located her ‘services’ etc. I also know she’s been found on other SW sites, as well as being promoted on SW twitter pages etc. just wondered if anything similar existed for her time in Dubai.

She can’t speak English, let alone teach it 🤣🤣🤣

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
It was only the older one but yeh.
Loads, everyone in her area knows all of her business but for the sake of her 2 kids people don’t come on here saying it. Especially now they are both older and have social media accounts and all that. You can tell who knows her coz they say a little bit but hold back lol. She’s lucky people care about her kids!.
Really sad for the girls. Not had a normal childhood at all 😞

Lonewolf

VIP Member
does anyone remember when smd and jack got engaged and it was just in some random working mens club or somewhere ,it was about a million years ago now so ive forgotten the stories she posted but I remember thinking how strange and completely underwhelming considering hes normally sending them on fancy holidays and buying flash cars.Im sure she even got one of her mates of insta to sort a cake at the time .Maybes Roberta or Emmie.I dont even think an engagement was ever mentioned again after that night
I do 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

JSquared

VIP Member
I guess we dont really know how far back the active addiction goes .She was clearly mentally unstable from the kids being small and made some very questionable decisions even then.Agree she does need help and is unwell,its sad to see ,even though I dont feel sorry for her as I dont think she was ever a particularly nice person or a good mother.Shes obviously surrounded by horrors as well or other addicts.Maybe she has had good people or family who have tried to intervene and given up.Its scary to think how life is going to end up for her and her two girls
Sad though, if they have given up, especially with the two girls involved.