Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
Ask admin to remove.
---

That video is heartbreaking, as a mother with a 14 year old daughter it is a difficult watch. I do not understand why people are commenting on children. This thread is about Sophie, her children should be out of bounds.
Princess is 14 years old, a child who is obviously struggling mentally at the moment. I think she should be left alone. 💔
Her mother won’t look out for her so at least some of us are trying to tell her what is classed as normal and not

Reactions: 2
All u have to do is go on companies house company opened in her name same address as the one on jacks companies house. Or at least he’s still funding her

Its_Me

VIP Member
I'm baffled how you can still see it & not sure on the rules it's a bit of a grey area isn't it? How many warnings you had? don't want our kendal putting on the naughty step 🚓 🤣 maybe put it behind a spoiler thingamajig if your going to risk it!
I’ve asked but there isn’t a great deal to see anyway its just as the other user previously described it. Sophie is barely seen.

Chi4

VIP Member
She already looks as rough as anything 🤦‍♀️ what can she possibly have done now !

dontspeak

Yeah
Was gambo deoro they posted from
Was a Portuguese resteraunt locally
On the island
---
Duro valley that should be I always muddle those up

dontspeak

Thanks for explaining, that makes sense. Perhaps Sophie lexi should stop being so coy and spouting random shit and explain properly instead of pretending she’s under some form of gagging order and dropping tit bits!
Maybe she’s young and not composing her posts properly