Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really miss the harrods , bouffant hair , healthy meals , ott Sophie & kids + jack days …..what we are witnessing now is really bloody sad tbh , back in the day she was my guilty pleasure!!

I always thought princess was shy and reserved …but the environment she has grown up in has now corrupted her , this whole saga really isn’t going to end well 😔😔😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Sadly. It was never going to end well with the girls.

How many predicted the girls would end up like her.

Reactions: 16
That vids actually so sad, the kids are exactly like her. It’s all gone so downhill since jack

Reactions: 8
3rd row down in the middle
---
Someone said in the comments the fight video is doing the rounds on FB has anyone found it?
It’s been taken down
Was obviously reported for showing images of children /hate crime or something

Reactions: 3
I dont feel sorry for Sophie at all.Being a young mum isnt an excuse ,anything that may have happened in her past relationships isnt an excuse .You dont do the things shes done,you keep your children out of it.Shes exposed and exploited them.Disgusting.

Reactions: 26
I dont feel sorry for Sophie at all.Being a young mum isnt an excuse ,anything that may have happened in her past relationships isnt an excuse .You dont do the things shes done,you keep your children out of it.Shes exposed and exploited them.Disgusting.
I don’t disagree with this, but think her poor behaviour/inability to look after her children is purely the result of her being in active addiction more than anything else (teen motherhood, single motherhood, being on the game, whatever). She’s very clearly not well and needs help but her pals would rather wheel her between surgeons and nightclubs 🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t disagree with this, but think her poor behaviour/inability to look after her children is purely the result of her being in active addiction more than anything else (teen motherhood, single motherhood, being on the game, whatever). She’s very clearly not well and needs help but her pals would rather wheel her between surgeons and nightclubs 🤡
I guess we dont really know how far back the active addiction goes .She was clearly mentally unstable from the kids being small and made some very questionable decisions even then.Agree she does need help and is unwell,its sad to see ,even though I dont feel sorry for her as I dont think she was ever a particularly nice person or a good mother.Shes obviously surrounded by horrors as well or other addicts.Maybe she has had good people or family who have tried to intervene and given up.Its scary to think how life is going to end up for her and her two girls

Reactions: 10
I guess we dont really know how far back the active addiction goes .She was clearly mentally unstable from the kids being small and made some very questionable decisions even then.Agree she does need help and is unwell,its sad to see ,even though I dont feel sorry for her as I dont think she was ever a particularly nice person or a good mother.Shes obviously surrounded by horrors as well or other addicts.Maybe she has had good people or family who have tried to intervene and given up.Its scary to think how life is going to end up for her and her two girls
Sad though, if they have given up, especially with the two girls involved.

Reactions: 3
Princess calling everyone a slapper in the comments, she does know thats what her mum is right

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I miss the days where all she used to say to the girls was “showwww maaaayyyy” and the kids would be twirling around in tutu’s with hair pieces on 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I miss the days where all she used to say to the girls was “showwww maaaayyyy” and the kids would be twirling around in tutu’s with hair pieces on 🤣😭
Omg I forgot how annoying she used to be! Asking them to repeat themselves constantly!

Reactions: 10