Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halliestar

VIP Member
Would love to know where Sophie is getting clothes like that for Princess… Slags R Us? Kids that age DO NOT dress like that! I see them all in hoodies and leggings! Princess has definitely had lip filler too!
Tbh I’ve seen plenty of girls her age where I live dress and look like that when they’re off to a birthday/party. Shein sell a lot of clothes like that as well for teens. I think it’s just the norm for a lot (not all) of teenage girls these days

Reactions: 4

Keera

VIP Member
She’s a complete mess her hair looks as though it’s not been washed in a week

Chi4

VIP Member
Won’t be long before she’s starts trying to get them to have surgeries 😩

bettybutler

Chatty Member
I'm trying to find it too anyone know?
Search RealFamilies on TikTok on their page go down until you see blinging up baby Sophie episode search through some comments her daughter says thank you in the comment…also look at this kids comment from went to her girls primary school🤦🏼‍♀️
IMG_4703.jpeg

dontspeak

How do you know all this?

Those kids should be taken away from her. She’s a terrible mum. Buying them expensive clothes and phones etc doesn’t make up for the fact she’s exposed them to a sordid world they shouldn’t ever have to have known about. One poster earlier put that the kids in school had written that their mum was a prostitute on the toilet walls.

She has sexualised those girls with dressing them the way she did and allowing them to do the poses they did for photos. They were copying her behaviour and it’s not normal and anyone who thinks that it’s innocent behaviour, it’s not.
I know they did that poster was me 🤦‍♀️
And I know this because I live where she lives and I saw them last week.
I never said they shouldn’t of been taken of her it’s clearly a shit show but fact is they haven’t been
---
Well - from your comment, you clearly know fuck all about sex workers and HMRC then!
Clearly 'Jack' or whoever is funding her single ,child free ,coked up lifestyle is having to cover this for HMRC purposes. You do realise when you declare you do a certain 'profession' (beautician), there should be proof of this? . Product Receipts, clients etc. What a load of bollocks.
He paid years ago for her to do all the courses brought all the kits etc she even advertised those services for a while and did mark up for a few people I’m sure she buys enough make up to show receipts 🧾 pretty sure the previous company was a make up one as well was it prinny belles ? I think it was called 🤔

JSquared

VIP Member
it is but I guess if people have genuinely tried to help we dont know if or why they may have given up.Sophie is a lunatic ,I wouldnt put anything past her
Oh my comment wasn’t to pass judgment on anyone at all. There’s only so much you can do for someone - if they are unwilling to help themselves then there is nothing you can do. The whole situation is sad.

• Heart

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Anyone else or just the two of them? Awful she takes her daughter with her when having surgery
I can’t tell but from the video of Sophie at the airport she was handing something to someone but couldn’t get to see who it was I hope someone else is there looking after precious! Makes me sick she drags her daughter with her to botch her body up