Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihateeveryone2020

I assume this was before the live and filtered to fuck. This is from brow fairy IG. The story before has Sophies two girls on it (don't wanna screenshot that) so she's obviously still got them etc
Her girls were in the live walking up and down the stairs, both of them

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I'm sure the girls were with her during the first live and when someone asked where they were she said "with me obviously where else would they be". Someone commented school lol
Well we know they weren’t there as her performing monkey lil babs wasn’t putting on a show

leepdeex

It’s the way she started crying about her uncle then got her back up and got rude when people asked if he was okay 🤯

I first seen her on tiktoks of the episode of her on blinged up baby and i cant believe how she looks now and the change if her in general i don't think she seems a bad parent or even person on the show just childish. Her mum appeared on the show at one of the girls birthdays saying how proud she was of sophie does anyone know if her mum has any involvement with her now or with the children?

Dollybird

VIP Member
I think you have to watch a few times to grasp what’s going on there

first of if you look Sophie is fighting she has a girl on the floor attacking her she is pulled away.
The girls are attacking another girl the girl is 21!!

she works in a nursery she didn’t once lay hands beck as they are children
Then young men that are there was scared to touch them children

the ending few seconds a grown man of two children comes over an intervenes using reasonable force to restrain them away.

Sophie’s has claimed the men attacked her children
She is dangerously unhinged you can’t blame people for not getting involved also I think they was in shock with it happening so quick.

Sophie’s kids was in the car she went in the kebab shop alone one of the 2 girls made a comment bike look at the state of it ( history of not getting on from school )

Sophie left and come back with the kids
Yeah agreed on watching it a couple times . I commented watching it once with no sound . Watched it again with sound and changed my perspective on it completely .

the Ronnie and Reggie comment is brilliant 🤣

• Haha

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
I know they did that poster was me 🤦‍♀️
And I know this because I live where she lives and I saw them last week.
I never said they shouldn’t of been taken of her it’s clearly a shit show but fact is they haven’t been
---

He paid years ago for her to do all the courses brought all the kits etc she even advertised those services for a while and did mark up for a few people I’m sure she buys enough make up to show receipts 🧾 pretty sure the previous company was a make up one as well was it prinny belles ? I think it was called 🤔
Yup it was callled prinnybelles lol

• Haha

Halliestar

VIP Member
Would love to know where Sophie is getting clothes like that for Princess… Slags R Us? Kids that age DO NOT dress like that! I see them all in hoodies and leggings! Princess has definitely had lip filler too!
Tbh I’ve seen plenty of girls her age where I live dress and look like that when they’re off to a birthday/party. Shein sell a lot of clothes like that as well for teens. I think it’s just the norm for a lot (not all) of teenage girls these days

Keera

VIP Member
She’s a complete mess her hair looks as though it’s not been washed in a week