Sophie May Dickson #8 Chewing gum won’t hide the drugs you’ve done, damage to the girls is already done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new folks, welcome!

It appears that SMD is looking to pimp her kids out when they are older.

No school for years, keeping them away from the authorities and their peers.

She dresses and poses them provocatively for people who view her page.

SMD can be a sex worker but why lead her daughter's down that path.

Reactions: 28
I may be confused here. But my understanding of trolling is when you receive abuse online. You put your life on show publically. You put non-consensual images of your own children on show publically. And weirdly enough, not the whole of your public audience like it. You wanted your bum hole on twitter, again a public space to achieve some kinda of online celebrity accreditation and have strangers applaud you on your AHMAZING mothering and beautiful aesthetic.
You wanted your life out there, this woman didn’t. She joined an ANONYMOUS opinion forum, because guess what Sophie, she had an opinion. If you don’t read on here- why does her opinion even affect you enough to put all that tit in your stories? I would kinda understand if she was sending abuse directly to you, but she wasn’t.
Fuckin raw; and atleast be honest about the reason you doxxed her you bint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It is pretty stupid of mo9913 to have her tattle name the same as her Instagram name do you not think? And also to screenshot things and forget to crop out her picture 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. I mean come on she then advocates herself as a mental health ambassador on Instagram she’s asked for it really. If you can give it on any platform not just tattle you also need to be able to take the consequences don’t you especially if your exposed. And yes she joined an anonymous forum but then posted her picture on here and used the same insta name, therefore she has exposed herself including her real name and a picture of herself and her right to remaining anonymous has been given up by herself through her own stupidity so no sympathy for her at all really.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It is pretty stupid of mo9913 to have her tattle name the same as her Instagram name do you not think? And also to screenshot things and forget to crop out her picture 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. I mean come on she then advocates herself as a mental health ambassador on Instagram she’s asked for it really. If you can give it on any platform not just tattle you also need to be able to take the consequences don’t you especially if your exposed. And yes she joined an anonymous forum but then posted her picture on here and used the same insta name, therefore she has exposed herself including her real name and a picture of herself and her right to remaining anonymous has been given up by herself through her own stupidity so no sympathy for her at all really.
I just noticed the same Instagram name as here 🥴🥴🥴 and her apology to SMD 🥴 x100. As someone above has said, online trolling is sending direct hate and abuse. This is an anonymous site and yes things do get carried away at times but for the most part it's calling ✨ influencers ✨ out on their actions and lies. But yeah, still absolutely mortifying for her but to be stupid enough to use your insta @ as your name on here and not be careful with screenshots is Just silly!

Reactions: 16
Sophie .. is that you ??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In fairness, the girl shouldn’t have had her insta name as her tattle name 🙃 and CHECK YOUR SCREENSHOTS

Reactions: 21
Alright, easy. Everyone makes mistakes. A lot of us don’t go on SMD’s insta for whatever reasons so do rely on the screenshots and the like. It’s a shame she forgot to crop (and has the same name, that really is silly) but let’s not pretend we’re all above that member, we’re all on this thread, aren’t we?

Reactions: 32
All the hoe's and wanna be's licking up to SMD.

Can't they see the damage she is doing to her kids?

Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 Sat here getting my tapes re fitted, howling at old knickers thinking she can take some moral high ground!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eeesh I didn’t realise she was reporting to social services. Unless you have actual evidence or concerns, I don’t think you should get involved in that tit, regardless of the mother’s questionnable behaviour.
let’s hope the children are protected by real people in her life, rather than voyeurs.
dang, im torn now because the apology messages are making me feel awful for her. I hope she’s ok

Reactions: 19
Has smd deleted her insta again? Or just blocked me lol
You must be blocked love 🥲😂

Eeesh I didn’t realise she was reporting to social services. Unless you have actual evidence or concerns, I don’t think you should get involved in that tit, regardless of the mother’s questionnable behaviour.
let’s hope the children are protected by real people in her life, rather than voyeurs.
dang, im torn now because the apology messages are making me feel awful for her. I hope she’s ok
I agree with this, reporting to social services when it's absolutely none of your business is just sad. Sometimes I wish I'd enough time in my day to care about others that much 🥲😂 I don't really watch her stories or that, just when I seen the doxxing I ran here. I do feel bad for her though as I'd die if it were me! But its just the complete stupidity of having the exact same insta name, I can forgive a screenshot with insta picture as it's easy done but the same username? 😣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Kids are abused every day and don’t have a voice, they need people to stand up for them and report their concerns. Children literally die because adults just stand by and are probably to scared to step on toes and speak up. I’m not saying that’s what would happen to the two girls but I don’t think she’s in the wrong at all for reporting to SS. It’s been discussed to death what Sophie is exposing her kids to, everyone has concerns. She’s neglecting the girls education and exposing them to all sorts it doesn’t bear thinking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kids are abused every day and don’t have a voice, they need people to stand up for them and report their concerns. Children literally die because adults just stand by and are probably to scared to step on toes and speak up. I’m not saying that’s what would happen to the two girls but I don’t think she’s in the wrong at all for reporting to SS. It’s been discussed to death what Sophie is exposing her kids to, everyone has concerns. She’s neglecting the girls education and exposing them to all sorts it doesn’t bear thinking about it
Except discussing it is against the Tattle ‘keep it on Tattle’ rule. Fair play if she knew SMD and reported her to SS but maybe don’t announce it.

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest if any of us had a thread on here and found out who was taking about us we would probably do the same, especially if they said they were reporting us to SS.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.