Sophie May Dickson #8 Chewing gum won’t hide the drugs you’ve done, damage to the girls is already done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so bleeping predictable. You have a few days of sharing her slutty adventures with her (not real) besties, or parading her kids in the most questionable manner, to boasting how much she loves family dinners, home cooked with all her organic veg and whatever else from bloody Tesco's, like that validates her disgraceful behaviour!!!

Where were her kids when she was posing with that Elizabeth (Dangerous Duo) the other day? And what about cuzzy, who she was with every second of everyday up to recently? Cuzzys back on insta now and no SMD to be seen...!!!???

What a miserable lonely existence, I almost feel bad for how grim her reality actually is!!!! No amount of money or designer possessions is gonna keep her company or comfort her in any situation!!!

Reactions: 16
Very quiet again on the SMD front, couldn't help sneak a peek at her Insta..

..Is it just me or does this grid show such a lack of responsibility and morals, parent of the year showing her arse and sleezy slaggy side hustle with her 2 young daughters slotted in between!!!!

Anyone else watching sophies stories tonight, she's posted a "tattle troll" on there

Reactions: 12
Anyone else watching sophies stories tonight, she's posted a "tattle troll" on there
Yeah it's the lady above you, she's found her via her insta pic. Unfortunately this thread isn't fast moving enough that someone could warn her

• Wow
Reactions: 8

..Is it just me or does this grid show such a lack of responsibility and morals, parent of the year showing her arse and sleezy slaggy side hustle with her 2 young daughters slotted in between!!!!
She’s just outed you on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I repo
Yeah it's the lady above you, she's found her via her insta pic. Unfortunately this thread isn't fast moving enough that someone could warn her
I reported the pic on here... just wasn't fast enough I think

Reactions: 1

Shes doxxed you all over Insta!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dyingggg for the person who's just been doxxed! I always check, double then triple check that there's nothing traceable when I post a screenshot, yikes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg i hope youre not going to be hounded for this!! Shes posted loadsssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve reported them all… she’s a bleeping bint. Never mind insta reporting she needs reporting to the police. She’s actively selling those girls off in plain sight. She’s a freaking horror show.

Reactions: 20
oh my god she is one woman!!! Ew!!! She’s outing someone who is basically calling her out for her disgusting behaviour on a thread that most people agree where she’s a terrible mother who is putting her children in danger. Sophie you are a woman!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s a gobby little cow. Don’t know why she’s directing people here when everyone will read about all the tit she’s putting her kids through. Acting like the worst thing she’s done is have them wear chefs hats in a restaurant. No mate you keep them off school, dress them up like we all know what and have them sit on dirty old men’s knees in Dubai.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s a gobby little cow. Don’t know why she’s directing people here when everyone will read about all the tit she’s putting her kids through. Acting like the worst thing she’s done is have them wear chefs hats in a restaurant. No mate you keep them off school, dress them up like we all know what and have them sit on dirty old men’s knees in Dubai.
She’s so thick, directing everyone over here to see the evidence that she’s a confirmed sex worker. Has she forgot her adult work/SeekingArrangements pages are on here…no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Tbf I never knew about tattle until someone I followed outed someone. I came over to the site out of curiosity and that’s when I woke up to all the fakeness and lies these influencers and instagrammers spouted.

i get Soph is probably angry but she’s also probably done herself no favours because she’s leading people to this site because they’ll be curious about what it is. This will lead people to read about Sophie and other Instagrammers and they’ll all probably have the same thought process I did.

people are waking up to how fake Instagram can be and it will eventually destroy the influencer culture

Reactions: 40
Oh dear Sophie, you have potentially created yourself a tit storm by directing people over here!! They will see you for the scum you are.

Hope you're okay @Mo99i3

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.