Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the only one listed
With wrap around garden
An balcony with picturesque views 😂

it’s not very nice an over half a mil x
HAVE YOU DONE THE VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE HOUSE??? IM CRYING. LOOKS VERY CLASSY SO FAR...

It has to be the corrugated roof and exceptionally tiny concrete garden that sells it for me!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s so boring I’m sick of seeing her tits which are under each arm pit they are that far apart, her saggy awful arse, her in the bath, her roasted veg for tea, the projector in her room and her tit reposted quotes 🫠😴

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what happen with Sophie and jack , like why did it all stop?

Reactions: 2
Posting princess playing with dolls when she is in year 7. Do what you want in life but ask you child if she wants the entire world seeing that!

Reactions: 10
Posting princess playing with dolls when she is in year 7. Do what you want in life but ask you child if she wants the entire world seeing that!
I don’t like Sophie at all and don’t agree with everything she does but come on Princess is a child and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her playing with dolls

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She sounds fucked up on her story when the youngest is in bed. Couldn’t make out what she was saying…..

Reactions: 1
I don’t like Sophie at all and don’t agree with everything she does but come on Princess is a child and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her playing with dolls
I'm more questioning her childrens privacy, which they clearly don't have. Does princess agree to stuff like this being posted, she is going to be 13 next year I imagine, is she happy with every inch of her posted online for all to see, I wonder if she ever says "are you happy for me to post this to the entire world to see."

Reactions: 8
I'm more questioning her childrens privacy, which they clearly don't have. Does princess agree to stuff like this being posted, she is going to be 13 next year I imagine, is she happy with every inch of her posted online for all to see, I wonder if she ever says "are you happy for me to post this to the entire world to see."
Yeah I agree she should be posting the girls full lives on online full stop but you pointed out the doll like her playing with it at 12 was an issue. Of course she never says that cause she doesn’t give a tit about those poor girls, I dread to think what they’ve been exposed to over the years

Reactions: 1
876058A6-5189-4B75-97B3-4F46ADB04DEC.jpeg

What on earth is she wearing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely as her daughters get older and people stare more and laugh at the way her mum looks she’s going to get so self conscious!
I’m all for looking nice when out with the kids but WTF 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1387612

What on earth is she wearing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely as her daughters get older and people stare more and laugh at the way her mum looks she’s going to get so self conscious!
I’m all for looking nice when out with the kids but WTF 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Why is she calling them pre teens again? There's something so peadophilic about that.

Sorry but you're wrong. I don't know any year 7 who would play with dolls, she isn't doing anything normal kids her age do. Playing with dolls one min then posing like a tart the next? It's obscene.

Reactions: 31
I have never heard a mother refer to her own daughters as ‘preteens’ .. It’s like a live weirdo advert! Sickening!

Reactions: 25
Why is she calling them pre teens again? There's something so peadophilic about that.

Sorry but you're wrong. I don't know any year 7 who would play with dolls, she isn't doing anything normal kids her age do. Playing with dolls one min then posing like a tart the next? It's obscene.
That’s your opinion but I don’t see anything wrong with her playing with dolls. Her playing with a doll is the least problematic thing in this whole situation. She could be regressing and clinging on to everything child like because she never had the chance to actually be a child and do what other children do

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.