Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people underestimate what people will do for way less money than you’d think. 10 years ago I did lingerie waitressing for extra cash through uni. Strictly in underwear, not topless (not that I care, it was the rule of the venue). Purely serving food and drinks, and the tips were amazing just through being polite and small talk. Anyway. One time there was a private lunchtime party and when I got there the mood felt off but I shrugged it off. So towards the end the bar manager said when we were in the kitchen that for $100, we can allow the patrons to do body shots off us but we only get $50. I said no sorry I’m not comfortable with that and went upstairs to get changed. When I came back down I was HORRIFIED. I naively thought a body shot was like funny, holding a shot in the crook of your elbow, like light hearted but wasn’t my cup of tea. Instead, I was greeted by my fellow waitresses topless with elderly men, men who had shown us photos of their families and said they were just here because their mate booked a table etc licking alcohol off the waitresses bare chests and arses etc. For what, $50?! And God knows what it progressed to once I ran out of there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When I was younger I could defo see me letting an old man take a shot off me for $50 tbf😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What’s up with her arm in this pic …why does she look super imposed onto it????

I think she is reading here and trying to give the whole sugar baby with a rich older man kinda vibe …..not the cheap brass in an apartment with tit tits square arse …coked up eyeballs licking a corner shop can of gin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The guy in the background looks like jack
Also looks like he sat with a young girl
Must be the monthly pervert meet up 😂
Got preshes birthday to pay for I guess 😜

• Haha
Seen the post about her mam, clearly doesn’t think she created a goddess as she looks nothing like the person her mam created 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve just caught up on her stories and even with all that surgery, she looks rough. No amount of Chanel bags could make her look classy. I honestly don’t know why women would want to look and act like tramps.

Reactions: 7
can someone please teach her to spell , or is she just high as a kite off of her tits on oldman spice pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her spelling was never great but oh my god it’s just been getting worse and worse the last couple years. Her text in stories now reminds me of that Sallie axl

Reactions: 6
Im guessing the primark at Lakeside has nothing left in the beauty department, as it looks like shes bought little Babs everything they sell.

• Haha
Her kids are her world but she couldn't be arsed getting anything heartfelt for bab's birthday so she just cleared primark out late last night and shoved it all in the gift bag 😏

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.