Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When EVER was it the most appropriate place to take pics/boomerangs in PUBLIC TOILETS...? Every time she does it makes me cringe..

..Shows her designer (fake) shit and this high class image she wants everyone to see, doesn't even stretch to her thinking about how grubby it actually looks. Morals of an alley cat, showing how low her standards REALLY ARE!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Get a feeling Soph is a bit shook for some reason, we have a sudden influx of pics with girls 'school friends' that randomly appear in Dubai and arrange meet ups!!!!!!

(BULLSHIT!)

Reactions: 8
Soph looking like slender man in her latest grid post why has she edited her legs so long

Reactions: 11
Jesus that's grim reading. Would rather be skint walking about dressed in primark than "living my best life" in Dubai. So fucked up its unreal!

Reactions: 18
This is heartbreaking and seriously disturbing. Someone needs to step in and help those girls

Reactions: 9
Yes I’ve heard lots of these sorts of stories a few years ago from friends and colleagues who worked (real actual jobs) in Dubai. I’m not surprised more are coming out now ..
Really, even as extreme as this? And from genuine sources not just Chinese whispers! You would like to think is far fetched and just an urban legend but sadly think it is more common than we realise and all for some designer gear, is it really worth it! These girls will be absolutely mentally fucked. Someone I went to school with ended up working in a brothel. Someone I knew was a close friend of hers and she used to regularly get shat on by clients- it was her selling point and she wasn’t even getting that much for it, maybe £100 a time when the place had taken their cut! She was also doing anal multiple times a day. This was 10 plus years ago- I dread to think where she ended up!

Reactions: 10
Where do these screen shots come from?
Sorry I should have given more context but I was shocked lol … they’re from an expose Dubai blog, my friend shared them on her story on her insta and it just made me think of Sophie. It’s horrifying to think that she could be using the girls in ways to fund this fake designer lifestyle!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.