Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she put a post up a while ago…it was on here somewhere…saying she’s a MAP mum…basically saying she followed a map while she took the kids round a theme park and she now enjoyed being a MAP mum. But it was very strangely worded and just seemed an odd thing to post. And if you Google the dark meaning of MAP mum you will see what everyone was talking about!!

Found it!

72819F16-6463-4498-9DEF-4F00F24A020C.jpeg

What's a MAP mum??
MAP is the new woke spin on being a minor attracted person. Aka a pae@do . Like giving it a new label is going to make it any less abhorrent.
I'm new to her thread, only saw her mentioned in another thread and started digging.
Can someone tell me where she actually said that.
I'm in shock at her insta.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
MAP is the new woke spin on being a minor attracted person. Aka a pae@do . Like giving it a new label is going to make it any less abhorrent.
I'm new to her thread, only saw her mentioned in another thread and started digging.
Can someone tell me where she actually said that.
I'm in shock at her insta.
Iv just posted it

So she put a post up a while ago…it was on here somewhere…saying she’s a MAP mum…basically saying she followed a map while she took the kids round a theme park and she now enjoyed being a MAP mum. But it was very strangely worded and just seemed an odd thing to post. And if you Google the dark meaning of MAP mum you will see what everyone was talking about!!

Found it!

View attachment 1290429
Oh my god. That is 100% about being attracted to young persons… that doesn’t even make sense about following a map around a theme park - those girls need saving.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. That is 100% about being attracted to young persons… that doesn’t even make sense about following a map around a theme park - those girls need saving.
This is what I mean…it’s just a bizarre post that you just wouldn’t put up. A map mum is not a thing. And the way she reiterated it again so she says it twice in capital letters. That alongside that she constantly posts her children half naked for the world to see and dresses them like they’re adults rather than little girls just makes it more suspect. I find it hard to believe someone would do that to their kids unless they’re truly evil but it’s very strange…

Reactions: 10
She’s clearly in a theme park by the background, she’s holding up a map and explaining about going round the park in an order. As bad as SMD is I honestly don’t think she ment code for i pimp my kids out to men attracted to younger children.

Reactions: 25
She’s clearly in a theme park by the background, she’s holding up a map and explaining about going round the park in an order. As bad as SMD is I honestly don’t think she ment code for i pimp my kids out to men attracted to younger children.
If it was a known phrase then yes I’d agree but it’s not a ‘thing.’ If you search map mum/mom as a tag on Insta it’s not there either. The way she emphasises it so so much is so so strange. These children have been around many sexual acts so I don’t see why she wouldn’t stoop that far tbh. Maybe it’s ‘just’ photos of the kids but that is enough to get locked up and soooo worrying for those kids.

Reactions: 11
Someone I know, who knows Soph personally, recently tried reporting to SS with screenshots of the arse out on the plane and her tit pics next to pics of her kids on her grid, after sending the same email 5 times to 5 different depts as per the Essex County Council website, said she just gave up trying! What is this all about? If it's this difficult to report her for posing such great risk to her kids, not surprising she is getting away with everything!

Some more light reading...

Is this the blog the screenshot is from? I live in Dubai, I'd love to find out more. I generally keep myself to myself as everyone is nuts here. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
If it was a known phrase then yes I’d agree but it’s not a ‘thing.’ If you search map mum/mom as a tag on Insta it’s not there either. The way she emphasises it so so much is so so strange. These children have been around many sexual acts so I don’t see why she wouldn’t stoop that far tbh. Maybe it’s ‘just’ photos of the kids but that is enough to get locked up and soooo worrying for those kids.
Totally agree. That’s what I thought. ‘Just’ photos. She already has them halfway round the world surrounded by god knows what and having no sense of normality I.e school and friends so she obviously thinks that’s ok. When it’s not actually for them it’s all for her. She harps on about showing them the ‘world’ no you just show them Dubai 😂. They must get so bored. What the hell do they do all day? Other than pose in matching bikinis so she can take pictures of them. There’s only so many pool days you can have before it gets boring

Just came across this.. but god knows. All I do know is I feel so bad for the kids , the people they must be around is gross
So when Sophie said I’m a map mum, she is saying she is a minor attracted person? Even though she is in a theme park holding a map and no children are in the picture?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So when Sophie said I’m a map mum, she is saying she is a minor attracted person? Even though she is in a theme park holding a map and no children are in the picture?
I just wondered what a MAP ( in capitals) was, so thought I would google it and this came up 🤷🏻‍♀️, I’d never heard of it before.

So somebody who uses a map to go around a theme park is now called a MAP mum? Just sounds weird. To be fair it maybe a bit far fetched which is why i said god knows. All I know is those children must be around so many unsavoury disgusting punters which really isn’t safe at all. If you want to do that job fine, just don’t drag your kids around with you

Last edited:
She also posted a storey of her holding up a map in her house a while ago. She called herself a map mum about 6 times in 30 seconds. It was very awkward and strange. Like she had been told what to say. And it sounded like an advertisement

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She also posted a storey of her holding up a map in her house a while ago. She called herself a map mum about 6 times in 30 seconds. It was very awkward and strange. Like she had been told what to say. And it sounded like an advertisement
Yeah she’s clearly not just talking about being someone that likes to follow a map is she - I’m not sure why people are defending her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly wonder what her mother and father think about how she is behaving as a parent, surely this has got back to them. Is this a reflection on how she was brought up? If that was my daughter and grandkids I would be inviting her around for a stern chat and telling her to stop acting like such a slut, what a shame on her family she is.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it is weird as duck and definitely a bit sinister... 😟
💯 honestly didn’t know all this tit was out there

That is definitely odd

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.