Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really, even as extreme as this? And from genuine sources not just Chinese whispers! You would like to think is far fetched and just an urban legend but sadly think it is more common than we realise 😞 and all for some designer gear, is it really worth it! These girls will be absolutely mentally fucked. Someone I went to school with ended up working in a brothel. Someone I knew was a close friend of hers and she used to regularly get shat on by clients- it was her selling point 🤢 and she wasn’t even getting that much for it, maybe £100 a time when the place had taken their cut! She was also doing anal multiple times a day. This was 10 plus years ago- I dread to think where she ended up!
Yep these stories were regularly told and well known in the cabin crew community. Especially when it didn’t add up that someone on a 20k salary was staying in 5 star hotels and owning 5 Chanel bags ….

Reactions: 10
Every time I see her showing how good the older one is with babies it makes me wonder if she’s being left in charge of the younger children while their mothers are off ‘working’

Reactions: 11
why are these two poor neglected and abused children still allowed to stay with this vile prostitute? These poor children, no school, no friends, putting a young teenager in clothes that don't fit let alone are so inappropriate. They look like they are not fed!!! It is really upsetting why haven't social services taken them off of her when she was back in Essex!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yep those screenshots don't sound made up.
I read on another website about girls being made to suck off camels...its deffo not as glam as people think ...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
it just upsets me in relation to her poor children by all means do what you please but don't involve your children let them be looked after by somebody else. Someone that will allow them to be children, take them to school, feed them, make them feel safe and loved, and buy them age-appropriate clothes that actually fit. This.....woman if you can call her this needs to get caught slutting about by the police in Dubai and end up in jail we can only pray!!!

Reactions: 13
Makes you wonder if the Dubai police know what’s going on and are paid to ignore it by the rich men

Reactions: 22
Someone I know, who knows Soph personally, recently tried reporting to SS with screenshots of the arse out on the plane and her tit pics next to pics of her kids on her grid, after sending the same email 5 times to 5 different depts as per the Essex County Council website, said she just gave up trying! What is this all about? If it's this difficult to report her for posing such great risk to her kids, not surprising she is getting away with everything!

Some more light reading...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep those screenshots don't sound made up.
I read on another website about girls being made to suck off camels...its deffo not as glam as people think ...
I posted them on Sallie Axl thread and got told was no way they were true and were clearly written by blokes as some kind of sick erotic fiction 🤷‍♀️😂 I think they are likely to be true personally, people just don’t want to believe it because it’s so gross!

Reactions: 9
I posted them on Sallie Axl thread and got told was no way they were true and were clearly written by blokes as some kind of sick erotic fiction 🤷‍♀️😂 I think they are likely to be true personally, people just don’t want to believe it because it’s so gross!
I think men do ask for this of sex workers routinely - all over the world - it’s why a lot of sex workers will have lists of what things they will and won’t do on their online listings. It’s a legitimate fetish that many more people than you would think have… (speaking as a nurse that used to work in sexual health a few years back) that being said I think blog posts and WhatsApp screenshots have been fabricated and blown out of proportion because of the attention and clout they can bring the poster (not at all saying this about you here). Maybe SMD and Sallie axl and co have been asked/put in a situation where they’ve done this, and maybe they willingly do get paid for it - but I think across the board on tattle there a lot of users who have personal links to sex work and contextualise this behaviour a bit more than someone not in sex work if that makes sense…

I hope you don’t take offence It’s just seeing the other side of the coin 😅 xx

Reactions: 8
Watch mood on bbc iplayer
It’s about girls in the industry
An how they are drawn in an the consequence of what they do
The times it goes wrong
An their strangled not paid an forced to do things that are deogotory an way beyond the price of a designer bag
Sleeping with under age boys for example x

Reactions: 13
Watch mood on bbc iplayer
It’s about girls in the industry
An how they are drawn in an the consequence of what they do
The times it goes wrong
An their strangled not paid an forced to do things that are deogotory an way beyond the price of a designer bag
Sleeping with under age boys for example x
im going to give this a watch now!

Reactions: 2
She’s gone private. Can we talk more about the MAP mum post. I was genuinely so shocked when I looked into what it could mean. And the post was just so bizarre….the capital letters, the wording everything. ‘I didn’t used to be but now I enjoy being a MAP MUM’ who would write that?? There’s got to be more behind it.

Reactions: 4
She’s gone private. Can we talk more about the MAP mum post. I was genuinely so shocked when I looked into what it could mean. And the post was just so bizarre….the capital letters, the wording everything. ‘I didn’t used to be but now I enjoy being a MAP MUM’ who would write that?? There’s got to be more behind it.
What's a MAP mum??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.