Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone spill the tea on what happened with sugar daddy jack? I was following her years ago and recently found out she’s back on the gram in Dubai!

Reactions: 3
Probably using the hotel babysitters and pretending it’s her nanny!

The absolute state of them at that beach club 🤣 they all
Look wasted

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Kids are literally no where to be seen...now she has made her new "pals"

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The way they keep licking their middle fingers ….. makes me think this is like secret joke / code lick this finger and shove it up Mr sheik of Dubai’s asshole ready for his dumps 🤢🤢🤢🤢
They know exactly what they are doing / saying …without saying it ….

just surprised that Towie’s Yasmin has a actually hanging around with this scum!!! Guess she is in on the act too now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The way they keep licking their middle fingers ….. makes me think this is like secret joke / code lick this finger and shove it up Mr sheik of Dubai’s asshole ready for his dumps 🤢🤢🤢🤢

just surprised that Towie’s Yasmin has a actually hanging around with this scum!!! Guess she is in on the act too now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Deffo some code for one of their punters 🤣. What a show

Reactions: 6

Came on to say the same thing about the middle finger licking! 🤢🤮 She’s so rank.

Reactions: 4
She really fucked those eyes with that cheap surgery 🤣

Also I hope she does realise TOWIE wouldn’t touch her with a 10ft barge pole and that’s saying something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Disgusting way to behave with two impressionable young daughter's, who will just copy their mum, as it's all they know

Reactions: 7
Just me who finds that disturbing, how old are her children....?????
Something so bleeping wrong going on with them kids!!!!!!! Madness this is happening before our eyes!!! And we are helpless to help! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just me who finds that disturbing, how old are her children....?????
Not just you. It’s odd. She has no idea how to be a mother - I think she just has these delusions of what babies want and does that and think it makes her a good mum. Your kids aren’t babies Sophie. Teeny tiny meals and lullabies, wtf.

Reactions: 13
She dresses them and gets them to pose like teenagers but wants them to act like babies at the same time??? Creepy

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.