Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her latest stories where shes lied on sunbed - her face looks like its gonna melt!. Im not talking sweaty melt, like a fuckin candle melting down🤣.
#plasticnotsofantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear. The president of Dubai has died so the country is in mourning for 40 days which means no music and parties.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth has she done to her eyes?! She can barely open them and they look sore. Also why is she always using filters?!
Shes probably still on come down from the other nite , coupled with tit surgery - they like pissholes in the snow🤣

Reactions: 3
Her kids are really unlikeable, it's not their fault but they really are. So over the top like they are constantly putting on a show, they must be exhausted.

Reactions: 19
I reckon the little one is gonna turn out exactly like her 💔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dubai has gone into a mourning period … no music is to played until Tuesday, wonder if tacky can stick to that!

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it funny how the lack of party content ties right in with the national period of mourning…. I’d say Sophie and her crew are in the height of it with the lack of business 🤪🤪🤪 Let’s see how long this trip lasts for. It’s obvious she’s not funding it out of goodwill and it’s all on a promise. When the funds aren’t coming in I reckon she be fleeing back to Essex in no time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it funny how the lack of party content ties right in with the national period of mourning…. I’d say Sophie and her crew are in the height of it with the lack of business 🤪🤪🤪 Let’s see how long this trip lasts for. It’s obvious she’s not funding it out of goodwill and it’s all on a promise. When the funds aren’t coming in I reckon she be fleeing back to Essex in no time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
normally, I’d have said “ooo I’d love to see her reaction to the announcement of a mourning period” however, I very much doubt all that plastic she got in her face will allow her much movement 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just screaming for attention the whole time isn’t she

Reactions: 2
normally, I’d have said “ooo I’d love to see her reaction to the announcement of a mourning period” however, I very much doubt all that plastic she got in her face will allow her much movement 😂😂😂
Good one 😂😂😂😂 haven’t seen much shopping either, they seemed to just look in the Pandora shop. Bet her and the girls are hanging around the mall like teenagers with no spends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.