Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When EVER was it the most appropriate place to take pics/boomerangs in PUBLIC TOILETS...? Every time she does it makes me cringe..

..Shows her designer (fake) tit and this high class image she wants everyone to see, doesn't even stretch to her thinking about how grubby it actually looks. Morals of an alley cat, showing how low her standards REALLY ARE!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Get a feeling Soph is a bit shook for some reason, we have a sudden influx of pics with girls 'school friends' that randomly appear in Dubai and arrange meet ups!!!!!!

(BULLSHIT!)

Reactions: 8
Soph looking like slender man in her latest grid post 😂 why has she edited her legs so long

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus that's grim reading. Would rather be skint walking about dressed in primark than "living my best life" in Dubai. So fucked up its unreal!

Reactions: 18
She advertises her self as a “MAP MUM”
Advertises the girls in bikinis, crop tops and mini skirts ( even in the middle of winter)
Constantly marking a big deal about them being sisters. Being besties, dresssing them the same, (one is a senior and the other a primary kid) poses them next to each other or on each other all the time. Posts them Drinking from baby bottles, sucking on dummies walking around with blankets and thumbs in mouths desperately trying to show that they are young young girls yet dresses them like adults and edits there pictures to make them bums bigger.
When she gets flown out her kids are taken with her and I’m assuming there flights and accommodation are paid for. WHY ????
We have all seen videos from the last Dubai trip where the kids were sat on dirty old mens laps. Taken on boat trips where people were doing drugs in front of them. Sophie gurning and sluring at the table with the kids out at stupid times.
The girls also on tick tock stuck in a hotel room while Sophie was out hoeing it at night. And the sadness is princess’s eyes and how fed up she was with Sophie by the end of it. Babs was allowed to get away with everything and was a little bugger swearing, dancing inappropriately and smoking vape pens. And although Sophie posted she was having the best time. She also posted a load of depressing quotes on her come down days full of guilt.
Sins returning she has not let the girls back to school. They have only reunited with there best friend and granddad once over 2 years. Sophie has isolated them. Taken them to Liverpool and left them in hotels whilst she went out hoeing again and stripping. Took them to photoshoots at the strip club. Made them feel bad about there appearances by pointing things out on camera and making them feel Bad for eating carbs infront of her. Princess looks to have an eating dissorder and puts on this awkward act where she poses, sticks her bum or hip out, pouts rolls her eyes as soon as the camera is pointed at her. Its always a performance there always forced to repeat things they’ve done or said and it’s weird. Everything is weird. Actually it’s pretty F’d up and those girls need saving.

Her followers that prais her up on her posts for being the best mummy are so blind they think that Because the girls got to go on a few nice holidays that they have an amazing life, but the weeks and months inbetween those they do bugger all apart from go to lunch or dinner and watch Sophie get drunk. Stay in hotels up and down the country ( for what?) all she posts is the girls in outfits and her going off for surgery. She has taken away her eldests first senior year at school, friends and family, the chance to learn about them self and become her own person away from Sophie, like when being at school. All for this tit.
This is heartbreaking and seriously disturbing. Someone needs to step in and help those girls 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes I’ve heard lots of these sorts of stories a few years ago from friends and colleagues who worked (real actual jobs) in Dubai. I’m not surprised more are coming out now ..
Really, even as extreme as this? And from genuine sources not just Chinese whispers! You would like to think is far fetched and just an urban legend but sadly think it is more common than we realise 😞 and all for some designer gear, is it really worth it! These girls will be absolutely mentally fucked. Someone I went to school with ended up working in a brothel. Someone I knew was a close friend of hers and she used to regularly get shat on by clients- it was her selling point 🤢 and she wasn’t even getting that much for it, maybe £100 a time when the place had taken their cut! She was also doing anal multiple times a day. This was 10 plus years ago- I dread to think where she ended up!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Where do these screen shots come from?
Sorry I should have given more context but I was shocked lol … they’re from an expose Dubai blog, my friend shared them on her story on her insta and it just made me think of Sophie. It’s horrifying to think that she could be using the girls in ways to fund this fake designer lifestyle!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.