Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her recent story about gossips about us tattlers? Lol 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
somebody called Latrelllllllll....but no idea who he is ! Looks like a male equivalent of them all with his pumped up lips 💋 😜
Judging from a quick stalk of his page -He seems to be one of those insta people that doesn’t appear to have a job but is always in Dubai on “holiday” 🤔

Reactions: 10
I always mean to ask every time you can see her wearing them but WTF are those on her feet? They look like football boots
Hahaha what the duck are they??? I wonder if they’re those nike runners (are they called vapormax?) that have those liquitab looking things at the bottom. Although I’ve never seen that colorway, but knowing SMD they’re probably fake.

Reactions: 4
Why does the youngest one have a Liverpool accent too?? She randomly puts it on in some videos and others it’s gone!

Reactions: 4
Hahaha what the duck are they??? I wonder if they’re those nike runners (are they called vapormax?) that have those liquitab looking things at the bottom. Although I’ve never seen that colorway, but knowing SMD they’re probably fake.
Yeah they look like vapormax! Those look like one of the very first colourways tbf, she manages to make everything look cheap

Reactions: 1
She is the worst .I’m sorry like I can’t even give her the benefit of the doubt .The woman’s MH is obv in tatters but I struggle to feel any sympathy for her .I worry about those girls when they’re adults cos they’re going to have a messed up perception of love and life in general

Reactions: 8
That video she’s shared of all those little girls in gym wear don’t sit right with me. The song over it’s called ‘Big Dick Energy’ ffs & Why are “mothers” dressing their children like big women?. The mind boggles. Those parents need their heads testing, their poor kids 😞😢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
E30CF6D6-9F3C-421A-BE9B-9D99F0D96803.jpeg
Excellent work SMD, let’s all post a photo of a little us for any sicko to trawl through and use for god knows what!

Reactions: 1
I call bullshit on the girls having a nanny!
I bet she leaves those girls whilst she goes out partying and whoring it up...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I call bullshit on the girls having a nanny!
I bet she leaves those girls whilst she goes out partying and whoring it up...
Convenient timing that post
Based on the story’s to follow 😂🤦‍♀️
Nanny must of flown economy was no nanny on that flight ✈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.