Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is wrong with her lol
Ageing barbie 🤣and more surgery

Reactions: 1
Imagine taking your kids abroad whilst you go to the hospital all the time … probs got an anal prolapse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she is getting BBL done.

Those poor daughter's of hers.
What a worry for them

Reactions: 6
The thing is when they start having all
This surgery they come out looking worse 🤦‍♀️ She’s starting to resemble that bloke who is now a woman , the Brazilian man I can’t remember her name

Reactions: 7
The thing is when they start having all
This surgery they come out looking worse 🤦‍♀️ She’s starting to resemble that bloke who is now a woman , the Brazilian man I can’t remember her name
Jessica Alves

Jessica looks less manly than Sophoe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Posting tit like this about being in hospital when the only reason she’s there is because she’s getting MORE work done to herself. Spend time with your bleeping kids Sophie before they realise you only take them on holiday to get paid and have plastic surgery. Genuinely makes me feel ill how little time she spends with the kids when they’re away and what she does instead. When I was a kid I would have killed to have had a holiday to spain.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Posting tit like this about being in hospital when the only reason she’s there is because she’s getting MORE work done to herself. Spend time with your bleeping kids Sophie before they realise you only take them on holiday to get paid and have plastic surgery. Genuinely makes me feel ill how little time she spends with the kids when they’re away and what she does instead. When I was a kid I would have killed to have had a holiday to spain.
OMG it’s just so wrong. Her kids thinking this is normal life. What the hell is she having done now? Parents get sick and kids have to go through turmoil when it’s a necessity but it should be not that way when it’s purely cosmetic. She’s hit another low, like who is minding these girls & keeping them safe. You do wonder where her family and the girls Dads are all in of this too.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said 1000 times but literally wtf has she done to her face. She had a lovely twiggy prettiness to her a couple of years ago and what was the point in dissolving her lips to get Russian lips when now she has the munted, migrated lips of someone who’s been ordering filler off Ali express since 2005 and doing it themselves at home every 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Deffo BBL keeps posting pic laying on her front!
and would explain her weight gain, I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed a BBL under a certain weight. She looks healthier but it’s a shame it’s probably just for surgery!!

Reactions: 8
Definitely Spain, look at the trailer thing in the background. 'Estepona' is in Spain!
and would explain her weight gain, I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed a BBL under a certain weight. She looks healthier but it’s a shame it’s probably just for surgery!!
Was just wondering if the pic posted above was a recent one or not as she looks so slim (although I think bits look photoshopped due to the blurriness)
If it is a BBL then she’s crazy. Just no need. The amount of surgeries she’s putting her body through, surely it’s just going to give up. I know she’s being ‘funded,’ but if she’s going to lower quality surgeons then she needs to be so careful. Botched.

Reactions: 2
Surely social services have got to step in? She’s dragging these kids around the world to be looked after by strangers so some dirty Arab can morph their mum into Malibu Barrie!

Reactions: 11
What i don’t understand about these women that are constantly getting surgery done is how their body is coping with the amount of anaesthesia they keep having.

My mum had to have major surgery 20+ years ago and was under for around 10 hours. She needs a hysterectomy but has been told that due to the amount of anaesthesia that she had its too risky to do as she potentially might not wake up. I know medicine has advanced massively in that time but it makes me wonder how they are still finding surgeons to do their procedures?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.