Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait I haven’t watched her recently, was the BBL recent? So that’s what her oxygen mask stories today are for?

Reactions: 2
At it again with oxygen mask. More than likely she took the photos all in one day. Then just posts them for attention. duck all wrong with her if she's able to take selfies with perfect hair and make up. Attention seeking bleep. LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS SMD

Reactions: 14
At it again with oxygen mask. More than likely she took the photos all in one day. Then just posts them for attention. duck all wrong with her if she's able to take selfies with perfect hair and make up. Attention seeking bleep. LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS SMD
I actually cringed looking at the oxygen mask story. This woman needs help!

Reactions: 6
Makes me just think of the people I’m hospital, genuinely sick, stuck on oxygen masks. They have a purpose Sophie and that isn’t for you to gain synpathy from followers for your own doing.
The fact that we are still in the midst of a global pandemic makes it more cringe and distasteful and outright disrespectful.
i think shes vile. All this will bite her in the ass one day.

This week my children, same age as Princess and Precious, have been at a holiday club. An outdoor week long club, lots of forest school type activities, playing in the stream, no electronics allowed. So same ages as P&P - no designer clothes in sight. None of the kids there had highlights or make up or nails done. My kids came hone filthy and mismatched clothes as did their friends and everyone else. No one gave a damn about fashion. There was no need for a phone to film everything. What was so great was that they were all just allowed to be kids. Play all day, explore, they had great staff role models, made mew friends, they just got to be children. That’s what P and P should be doing this summer ~ playing and being kids. Not nursing their mum through plastic surgery abroad while she poses in her stockings and masks with them in sight trying to be seductive and then having new clothes thrown at them for likes and so she can say she’s a good mum.

Sophie you are vile. I hope you get a botched bum out of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is vile , who takes pictures of themselves like that , like some fashion accessory, what an absolute weirdo !

Reactions: 1
Google Dubai Porta Potty and you will then understand why all these ‘influencers’ go there on the private yachts
Well unfortunately, I now cannot unread what I've just read 🥴 golden showers are one thing, and more common as a kink than people realise, but tit? Aww hell no. No. No. No. No. No. No. And allegedly eating it too 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dread to think what that work is literally doing to her and the other “influencers” imsides. How much must you hate yourself to do that?!

Reactions: 2
The way that NINE YEAR OLD girl is posing for the camera is frankly just gross, it’s made me feel uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The way that NINE YEAR OLD girl is posing for the camera is frankly just gross, it’s made me feel uncomfortable
Its like she's grooming her own kids to do the same as her, its bleeping disgusting. Social need to get involved, have their dad's got no say?!

Reactions: 11
The way them kids pose for pictures / videos I am so shocked goodness me, I really think this lady is backwards 😑
And as for her dragging them round different countries just so she can have her surgery, them girls have no stability at all. Sophie you ought to be ashamed of your self. Don’t have kids if that’s the the life you want to live

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.