Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the kids have had their roots done , can see fresh hilights 🤦‍♀️ Seriously what is wrong with her !???

🤣🤣 when she was filming the street area the family seen were looking at her like WTF is that 🤣

Reactions: 5
They are both there

Looks like its not only Sophie's lips that have ballooned! JESUS CHRIST

looks like a staffy 😅😅😅😅

With a pea sized head
Sorry yes just seen her recent pics haha Lil Babs is just being quiet for once hahaha

Reactions: 1
She’s gone for the bleach with her youngests hair . But I bet she says the sun has done it ! But I can see the lines where it’s been weaved .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's almost distressing to see this, her kids are literally not gonna recognise her she carries on. How massively must this be impacting them and their mental health?

What kind of example can be set when you are genuinely borderline mentally unwell, so unhappy with how you look, you have procedure after procedure to turn you into a completely different person!?

Kids are a product of us, as parents we have a responsibility to nurture, encourage, reassure our children. Show them how to be the best version of themselves to navigate through life with a positive and honest mindset! We lead them to see the good choices over bad, how to respect themselves as well as others..

I have made my fair share of mistakes as an adult, as a parent, but I know and take great comfort from the fact my kids can be seen to be good humans. They work hard at school because they know they can have every opportunity possible, but it can only be earned by them! They will absolutely have success in the future because they have both parents showing then the importance of being truee to themselves and holding their integrity to the highest regard!

I really struggle to understand why any parent would want to compromise a good, stable, successful future for their kids, how it is justified putting needs above their kids and showing such little common decency!!!! Boils my piss!!!!

Soz, rant over, needed to get that off my chest!🤭

Reactions: 8
The sharing the towel thing was so bloody cringe! Either she told them to do it or they just do weird tit for a reaction. Me and my sister are a year and a half apart and we are best friends but we never walked around holding hands or shared a towel 🤣 and nothing winds me up more than when princess picks up precious like a baby when she’s scared etc? Do they think shes actually a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I failed to realise that was an actually dress that she was wearing with the knickers on show.

Arm wrapped around some (punter) man

20210810_194737.jpg

More surgery?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.