Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe nail shop in the front , knocking shop at the back 😂😂😂 now there is a retro saying ‘knocking shop’ ha ha

Is this for real coming from a person where there is more of her on the plastic surgeons floor than walking about essex 😂😂😂
Loool she is smoking crack. All of them things are plastic on her...

She’ll go back just as the kids are meant to be back at school, height of summer over so the heat will be manageable and who cares about school when they’ve got a YouTube channel?

Reactions: 3
Lil Babs off her phone ban and posing up a storm 'beautiful is back' - this child is being made to grow up far too quickly 😬

She’ll go back just as the kids are meant to be back at school, height of summer over so the heat will be manageable and who cares about school when they’ve got a YouTube channel?
Yes, I’ve read this morning UK are on for a heatwave from 19th(?) August so she may stick around and then go like you say at the start of the new term. I hope that’s not the case. They are entitled to a full education like every other child whether they use it in later life or not. If she restricts them from that because it doesn’t suit HER lifestyle, then she needs to do the right thing and hand them over to somebody who will support the girls life choices as they’re not going to have many when they’re older the way that they’re going.
It’s plain to see SMD is no longer a SAHM who does the school-run, makes dinner and reads a bed time story. She can still be a mother who makes the right choices for her daughters though!

Reactions: 1
She’s back on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
She took her kids too, at least this time it's not during school time.
I dread to think what those girls are going to be exposed to this time, now Sophie's brought her friends along. Doubt it's just a nice family holiday in Spain. Poor things saw their friends once or twice and now whisked away to another half a year of creepy old men hanging around their mum while they're stuck next door alone.

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed the shorty LDN girl for years, she’s only 21 and has had work done on her already but is a proper wannabe gangster girl with a boyfriend in jail, she’s been in Spain for ages. I don’t think she’d be a working girl like Sophie tbh.

Reactions: 4
So where are the girls when she’s off being hoe?
Based on what happened in Dubai, she either leaves them alone in their hotel room, leaves them with a nanny/friend or takes them with her to her parties 🤢 poor girls.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.