Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so shes had the nose job in Turkey and gone straight to Malta?

Youve all got me looking at Malta now for a last min breakšŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Do you need covid tests before going? Ive had my jabs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg so shes had the nose job in Turkey and gone straight to Malta?

Youve all got me looking at Malta now for a last min breakšŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Do you need covid tests before going? Ive had my jabs
Itā€™s not on the green list yet if youā€™re in the U.K. but rumour has it, it may be on the green list soon!

I reckon theyā€™re just killing time before they can head back into the UAE and get a new visa and start again.

In theory the girls are living the dream but in reality they thought they were going away for a few weeks so I doubt they bought much of their belongings with them (besides tiny clothes) so theyā€™ve been without their possessions for months, away from the privacy of their own bedroom or just being able to play. Kids that age should be able to just ā€œgo outā€ between friends houses and playing with their friends in the park and crashing in front of the tv and going to school. The novelty of constantly being on holiday must actually get to them sometimes, I bet thereā€™s attitude between them and Sophie that we donā€™t see.....

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I reckon theyā€™re just killing time before they can head back into the UAE and get a new visa and start again.

In theory the girls are living the dream but in reality they thought they were going away for a few weeks so I doubt they bought much of their belongings with them (besides tiny clothes) so theyā€™ve been without their possessions for months, away from the privacy of their own bedroom or just being able to play. Kids that age should be able to just ā€œgo outā€ between friends houses and playing with their friends in the park and crashing in front of the tv and going to school. The novelty of constantly being on holiday must actually get to them sometimes, I bet thereā€™s attitude between them and Sophie that we donā€™t see.....
Yes I think I posted a pic further up or on the last thread of them at the airport when they arrived and the girls have cases that are like cabin size so definitely didnā€™t look like they were packed for 6+ months

Reactions: 5
Yes I think I posted a pic further up or on the last thread of them at the airport when they arrived and the girls have cases that are like cabin size so definitely didnā€™t look like they were packed for 6+ months
No idea why she would want to be there in the summer though, itā€™s unbearable.

Surely if she was moving there full time the girls would be in school and she would have a proper apartment/house

Reactions: 2
Moving over properly would mean having a proper job. She doesnā€™t have a proper job. We donā€™t even know really if sheā€™s given cash or how everything is paid for. Some old Arabs credit card? Does she get paid in ā€œstuffā€? Schools are all private, she would need a decent salary and might have to sacrifice surgery or Botox or designer bags. She would hate that.

Reactions: 1
There certainly seems to be something on her eyelid

I hop her eyes don't turn out like Val's šŸ˜„

Screenshot_20210619-194940~2.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Dubai-Turkey-canvey
Just had an image of Del Boys yellow van šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
You can speak through a ring doorbell so she could be wherever in the world yet if someone comes to her door and she's got a camera / ring doorbell set up then her voice can come through that (I didn't listen - only saw the video)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.