Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in Turkey.. you can see a Turkish pharmacy in one of the pictures and also the Turkish flag in the background of another

Reactions: 5
Yes probably. When she had her hair done it looked like it was possibly a Turkish hairdressers and she put emojis for her eyes
omg i was going to say this!!
They looked Turkish and looked like a salon you would see in Marmaris- they do loadssss of those extensions out here.
Xx

Omg just watched her insta videos and worked out shes in Istanbul ...
this makes sense as a lot of people travel there for surgery. She was at Legoland which is in Istanbul.. girls have got a carrier bag with the Turkish evil eye on🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿 and as someone else said the Turkish flag.. screenshots below🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

D32C8FB0-5326-469B-9179-109BDFABCF72.png

Saw the airport piks and thought that was when they arrived in Dubai, but now im thinking it was a display as its nearly half way till Christmas? Just a thought... you never know😅 and some places have a Christmas shop all year round lol xx

Another update- shes tagged the clinic in the surgery post

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So quick surgery and poop stop in turkey before it's back to England... or wherever the next old perv wants her to go. Drag the girls round like walking accessories, chuck a through positive quotes on insta and life's a good'ud 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She would have to stay in Turkey for at least 10 days to avoid hotel quarantine when she gets back. As anything less would count as though she had come direct from Dubai

Have they really been out of school for over a year? They clearly haven’t been since January....were they away all winter?
The oldest one is really gonna be put through the ringer at high school....

She must have them registered as homeschooled otherwise surely there’ll be some sort of comsequnpence for such a long absence when they return?

Reactions: 1
Have they really been out of school for over a year? They clearly haven’t been since January....were they away all winter?
The

She must have them registered as homeschooled otherwise surely there’ll be some sort of comsequnpence for such a long absence when they return?
They've definitely all been abroad since January. I think Sophie was in Dubai and Turkey for a while before Christmas too, but maybe without the girls.

I wonder how long schools keep a place for your kids if you don't send them to school? They've missed 2 out of 3 whole terms this year.

She don’t give two 💩 just obsessed with her looks what these people don’t realise is that with every surgery they look worse !

Reactions: 1
Why does she quote all this Crap ?
All I can see is a woman who thinks she’s a barbie and selling herself to old men whilst dragging her kids around! When they should be settled at home . No routine at all. And to show them you have all these surgeries, they are going to think it’s Normal !

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she might be in Malta. The water bottle she posted in her stories gave that a way a bit. And given I’m maltese, I have a gut feeling she may be there… but I don’t know! Weird!

I have a feeling she might be in Malta. The water bottle she posted in her stories gave that a way a bit. And given I’m maltese, I have a gut feeling she may be there… but I don’t know! Weird!
That would make sense if she is making her way home. Lots of press reports are speculating that Malta will move onto the green list in the next couple of days, meaning you would be able to travel into the UK from there without quarantine.

Ooohhh Sophiemaydickson.Malta ✌🏼

I wonder if, when she's finally home, it'll change to Canvey

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.