Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not home her house is fully cctv an ring door bell it’s connected to her phone
She is speaking to him thre her phone

She’s not home her house is fully cctv an ring door bell it’s connected to her phone
She is speaking to him thre her phone
Definitely agree. She's not home just answering the door on her phone. I have a Ring doorbell and do it all the time - usually to tell the Amazon guy to hide my parcels behind the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s literally dragging those kids around the world whilst she gets more fake ass plastic surgery … what a trashy parent she is!! The girls must be so scared when she’s on that operating table! What would they do in a strange country if something happened to her?!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Threads like this are only interesting if there’s people who actually knew/know her in real life and are willing to share or explain the gaps 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is Sophie going to an ice cream(?) shop multiple times a day and letting her kids behind the counter?

Reactions: 9
Reckon she’s kept Dubai in her username and bio cos “sophiemaymalta” doesn’t sound good enough? 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s deffo Malta St Julian I used to live there.
She doesn’t fit the vibe there at all

Reactions: 3
She makes the girls be those annoying kids that HAVE to be centre of attention and the loudest in the room! Letting them behind the counter 🙄 bore off Sophie. Take your children for an ice cream, let them chose a flavour, say thank you and leave it’s that simple it doesn’t have to be an hour long Instagram story of you making your girls act like they’re in a club!!

Reactions: 21
It’s not even funny , get your kids back into a real routine instead of dragging them around doing god knows what , get off insta and let them lead a normal life you muppet ! Instead she’s turning them into a pair of circus clowns. They are going to grow up needing so much attention.

Reactions: 15
I saw the video of them behind the counter. I know that shop. Those girls act like they own the world, like they are the centre of attention. They will grow up expecting so much from people and they won’t get it…

Reactions: 9
I’m new to tattle, only joined as my friend told me about this thread . My son was in the same class as precious. They are no longer at that school x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I saw the video of them behind the counter. I know that shop. Those girls act like they own the world, like they are the centre of attention. They will grow up expecting so much from people and they won’t get it…
Her posts about the little one ( never know who’s Presh or Prin) getting exactly what she wants and how proud she is of her are just embarrassing. Those girls are entitled and precocious and that’s down to her indulgence. Sophie is so thick and up her own backside she can’t see that they actually appear very rude and patronising. They may say please and thank you but it takes more than that to be polite and socially acceptable. Actually can’t stand the way they all say thank you, Sophie included - they always sound so insincere. She should have called them Precocious and Pampered.

Edited to say - it’s not the girls’ fault at all. It’s all down to their mother and her shoddy parenting, trying to give them the world but doing them a huge disservice by not preparing them for the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.