Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would make sense if she is making her way home. Lots of press reports are speculating that Malta will move onto the green list in the next couple of days, meaning you would be able to travel into the UK from there without quarantine.
Well, as I live in Malta, I hope I don’t bump into her.. I will laugh.. I’m sorry 🤣🙈 you don’t see these types of people here very often unless they are with their sugar daddies!!! Let’s hope she leaves soon. Malta is so small!! It’ll be easy to spot her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, as I live in Malta, I hope I don’t bump into her.. I will laugh.. I’m sorry 🤣🙈 you don’t see these types of people here very often unless they are with their sugar daddies!!! Let’s hope she leaves soon. Malta is so small!! It’ll be easy to spot her
I was about to say that I visit Malta three/four times a year usually & I don’t think I’ve ever really seen someone who looks like Sophie there 😬😂

Reactions: 1
If Malta is about to go on the green list you'll probably be inundated with people using it as a route back to the UK to avoid quarantine.

Run and hide if you see Sallie Axl! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol she’s definitely 100% in Turkey.. every picture she posts now you can tell it’s Turkey. Although she’s likely in Antalya now.. or possibly Izmir (the marmaris/olu Deniz area has more mountains around the sea).
Turkey is also on the red list so she would have to do hotel quarantine when returning from there too.. she may be hoping it gets put on amber on the update next week but I can’t see it that happening.. Turkey has lock downs every night 10pm-6am and then Saturday night 10pm until 6am on a Monday.. tourists are exempt from it however there’s not much of a holiday vibe going on and places will be shut during those hours🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Rather that then Sallie Val's fox eyes 😵 Sophie really would look like the bride of wotsit although o didn't think Sophie's nose was in need 🤷

Reactions: 4
Rather that then Sallie Val's fox eyes 😵 Sophie really would look like the bride of wotsit although o didn't think Sophie's nose was in need 🤷
Sophie will do anything to her face regardless if it needs fixing or not. She was pretty without the plastic surgery.. now she just looks awful

Reactions: 4
Sophie will do anything to her face regardless if it needs fixing or not. She was pretty without the plastic surgery.. now she just looks awful
So sad isn’t it. The body dysmorphia she is going to give the girls :(

Reactions: 6
So sad isn’t it. The body dysmorphia she is going to give the girls :(
Yep. I hope those girls don’t see her as a role model, even though they will as she is their mother. It’s so sad. Princess is already showing signs of being like her mother with all the poses and attitude. Though I’m unsure if that’s just her age?

Yep. I hope those girls don’t see her as a role model, even though they will as she is their mother. It’s so sad. Princess is already showing signs of being like her mother with all the poses and attitude. Though I’m unsure if that’s just her age?
I was gonna say the same. The way she poses is exactly like her mother.

I was gonna say the same. The way she poses is exactly like her mother.
She does indeed. It’s so sad to see them not in school! I’m sure they would do very well in the future if she gave them the chance to be educated and thrive. Doubt she did well in school which is why she’s the way she is today! Such a shame that those girls may end up the same way

Reactions: 2
Lol she’s definitely 100% in Turkey.. every picture she posts now you can tell it’s Turkey. Although she’s likely in Antalya now.. or possibly Izmir (the marmaris/olu Deniz area has more mountains around the sea).
Turkey is also on the red list so she would have to do hotel quarantine when returning from there too.. she may be hoping it gets put on amber on the update next week but I can’t see it that happening.. Turkey has lock downs every night 10pm-6am and then Saturday night 10pm until 6am on a Monday.. tourists are exempt from it however there’s not much of a holiday vibe going on and places will be shut during those hours🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely! Soon as I saw her photos I rushed straight here 😂
Oh my god SAME 🤣😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.